Erebos discussion

North Erebos > Forests

Comments Showing 1-50 of 694 (694 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Dense forest.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivory Westwod drifted around the forest, looking around with caution. She tried to sniff out a living creature with fresh blood runing through its veins, but nothing was near.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Evangeline walked through the forests of Erebos, breathing in the smell of nature. Although it was dark, Oziris stood obediently on her shoulder, chirping every now and then. The small metal bird never slept.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

In the trees Henry followed the girl carful not the make any noise in the process What's your angle? he asked himself in his head

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva continued walking, and Oziris suddenly let out a shrill bird call. As he tried to fly away, she grabbed him gently by the tail and said, "Hush, Oziris. Not now."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

And what it's that? he asked himself walking down to a lower tree branch and listening in.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

The little bird flew to her shoulder and gripped it hard, his claws digging into her skin in the process. She winced slightly.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Slowly he made his ways out of the thicket of trees but leaving a small veneer of tress to cover him. But you could see him for the most part.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Oziris called again and this time she looked up to se a man. "What the-" she asked the bird.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Slowly he looked at her intently with his almost black eyes inspecting her "that bird." He said slowly not finishing the sentence.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivory sniffed and smelt that others had come close to her. She smiled darkly and watched them from a distance.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"What about him?..." She said, narrowing her eyes. A faint trickle of blood seeped through her leather jerkin as Oziris dug his metal claws deeper into her shoulder.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

""Why is he digging into your shoulder." He said walking over to her and looking at the blood.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"He's nervous." She said simply. "Oziris," she said quietly. The little bird only sand a sweet tune and then let out a croak at the end. She winced from the sound and sighed.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivory smelt the running blood and her eyes widened. Time to party. Silently, she crept towards them.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Oziris, too much of a cowardly bird, pushed off from her shoulder and flew off into the darkness, ripping her shoulder downwards as he did so. A fresh wave of blood came out but she ignored it.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"What about?" Henry asked calmly, running his finger across the line of blood and licking his finger.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"I think- other people..." she flinched from his touch.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivory walked up and stood behind the girl. "Bleeding, I see," she purred in her ear. A grin was on her face.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Evangeline spun around. She was scared, but she had a back up. "You don't want to hurt me, I'm warning you."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well well well, you need to hide your scent better." He said smiling at her.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm warning you..." The younger girl said and backed up against a tree as she drew her sword.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Darling, you won't feel any pain," Ivory said. She looked at Henry and raised an eyebrow. She looked back at Evangeline, smiling. "Trust me."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're a vampire," she snapped, scared. "I'm not letting you touch me."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm a vampire and I just touched you." Henry said smiling happily.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"You may not let me, but I will," Ivory purred. "I haven't had a good snack in a long while." She ran a finger through the blood and licked it slowly.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

She brandished her sword at him. "I'm warning you."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivory looked at Henry. "Double team on her?" She asked, licking her lips slowly.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course." Henry said advancing towards her.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivory smiled and went forward on the other side, her fangs out.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Henry looked at Ivory with a smile and extending his fangs and kept walking towards the girl.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivory glanced at Henry and spoke to Evangeline. "Darling, now, if you don't move, it shouldn't hurt... too bad."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Struggling we only make it worse." Henry agreed looking down at Evangeline.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sarah?))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((Not on anymore...))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((dang... improv))

Ivory looked at Henry while advancing. "I haven't seen you in a while," she said.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"And you've seen me before?" He asked looking at her.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivory smiled darkly. "I see everyone over time. Being 180 has advantages, you know."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes it does expect well I'm 200 but I remember that century it was a depressing one." He said looking at the blood trickling down Evangeline's neck.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Indeed it was," Ivory said. "I lived 80 years of it." She licked her lips, looking at Evangeline.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"I enjoyed it greatly." He said looking down still at Evangeline.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"More blood for us then than now," Ivory said. "I haven't had a drink in a long while."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's true it was plentiful back then but now it seems to be a shortage." He said sighing. "There were were even donors then."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh how I miss those days," Ivory said with a loud and rather dramatic sigh. "We could never be hungry back then, no matter where we were."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"That is true those were better days to say the least." He agreed looking aroun the forest

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivory nodded. She walked slightly closer to Evangeline. "Oh how I miss that century."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"You and me both." Henry said walking ever so closer to Evangeline suspended over her.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivory nodded and licked her fangs, yearning for the girl's blood. A very soft growl, nearly silent, rumbled in her throat.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((gtg))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"I heard that." He said smiling at her.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14