Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Fate and Fury (The Grey Wolves, #6)
This topic is about Fate and Fury
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > Fate and Fury (Grey Wolves #6) by Quinn Loftis → Start Date: September 12th, 2013

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Ok Crew! On to Number 6. What a ride!

Chelsea (chelc13) | 997 comments I'm ready and excited!! :)

message 3: by Brianna♥ (new) - added it

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 645 comments Me too! :) Hopefully I'll be able to jump right back in... I read #5 in December or November last year... :-/

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Yay Brianna, I'm glad you saw this. I was going to PM you...

Let us know if you have questions about #5, but basically that evil witch MONA has all the males trapped in the "In-between" reliving their worst nightmares (all of which involve their mates) over and over and over again... Teh girls are planning an attack and the Great Luna just went and told the Fae to get off the sorry butts and help!

message 5: by Brianna♥ (new) - added it

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 645 comments Thank you so much!! That definitely helps to jog my memory. :)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Brianna♥ wrote: "Thank you so much!! That definitely helps to jog my memory. :)"

YQW, it's my pleasure!

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Chelsea and Brianna - you guys ready for tomorrow? I'm so ready to see the girls kick butt. And I'm so incredibly worried about the males in the In-Between!

Can't wait!

message 8: by Brianna♥ (new) - added it

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 645 comments Oh my gosh! This one snuck up on me! Lol! I'm ready... I think... :)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited I can't stand it! Nervous too! I LOVE my grey wolf males!

Chelsea (chelc13) | 997 comments I'm so ready!!!!

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Then we'll have to read #7 together too!

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Holy Moly this book is 506 pages! Youza!

Chelsea (chelc13) | 997 comments Yes, we will!!

Chelsea (chelc13) | 997 comments Mine copy is an ebook so it says 793 lol

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments OH my Chelsea, that's much worse, lol!

Chelsea (chelc13) | 997 comments I know lol, but at least it goes by quickly!

Chelsea (chelc13) | 997 comments Already on Ch. 3 and when Desdemona says (view spoiler)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments omg this is so good aleady. the prologe made my stomach hurt! I was so upset. I'm a bit behind you but I'm loving it so far.

I love Lily and Cypher!

Chelsea (chelc13) | 997 comments They are so cute!!

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Now I'm beginning to worry about Peri's motives. :-(

Chelsea (chelc13) | 997 comments How far are you?

I just have to finish some chemistry lab homework and then I will be reading for the rest of the day!! :)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments I am not as far as you, or as I'd like to be. LOL. I just got home. I had a community project I helped with. Page 86, 17% done. The (view spoiler).

I'm not going to lie, I'm really really worried!

Chelsea (chelc13) | 997 comments I'm really worried about (view spoiler)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Chelsea wrote: "I'm really worried about [spoilers removed]"

I agree. I am just worried about everyone. I have no clue how Quinn is going to proceed with the story but seriously I'd like them to just have a bit of peace together, ya know?

I read the synopsis for #7 and there is definitely no peace on the horizon anytime soon.

Chelsea (chelc13) | 997 comments I know - it's so much to take in and it worries me way too much! Lol

I really can't wait until (view spoiler).

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Chelsea wrote: "I know - it's so much to take in and it worries me way too much! Lol

I really can't wait until [spoilers removed]."

Cynthia deserves a really GREAT mate! I hope it happens in this book with all these wolves coming together. Although I don't want to lose her from the Romanian pack!

Chelsea (chelc13) | 997 comments I know I totally agree.

I wonder where the fae-wolf mates will reside?

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments OMG, I'm at 41% Where are you? (view spoiler)

Chelsea (chelc13) | 997 comments I just reached Chapter 9, (view spoiler).

Chelsea (chelc13) | 997 comments I wonder if Skender will get a mate too! I like him, not as much as Cynthia lol but he still deserves a chance to be happy.

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Chelsea wrote: "I wonder if Skender will get a mate too! I like him, not as much as Cynthia lol but he still deserves a chance to be happy."

I soooooooooooooooo agree. I'm at the beginning of Chapter 16. I'm going to take a break and read legend for a bit. But YOUZA this is intense! And I'm very concerned1

message 32: by Chelsea (last edited Sep 12, 2013 06:38PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Chelsea (chelc13) | 997 comments Legend is really good also!!! I'm working on that one too, but I think I will finish Fate and Fury and then pick back up on some of my other books. (view spoiler) lol.

message 33: by Brianna♥ (last edited Sep 12, 2013 09:12PM) (new) - added it

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 645 comments Ok I just finally was able to get a little time to start! This might be a dumb question, but who is Lilly? I can't remember... :(

message 34: by Brianna♥ (new) - added it

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 645 comments And Cypher and Cyn??

Chelsea (chelc13) | 997 comments Lilly is Jacque's mother, Cypher is Lilly's mate and the Warlock King, and Cyn is a Fae Guardian

70% done and (view spoiler).

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Chelsea wrote: "Lilly is Jacque's mother, Cypher is Lilly's mate and the Warlock King, and Cyn is a Fae Guardian

70% done and [spoilers removed]."

Thanks Chelsea for answering her question. I was sound asleep at that point!

message 37: by Brianna♥ (new) - added it

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 645 comments Thanks!! That makes a lot more sense. :)

Chelsea (chelc13) | 997 comments How far are you Brianna?

And I just made it to Chapter 23 (view spoiler)

Chelsea (chelc13) | 997 comments Finished, it was such a great book. I need number three now!!! I don't know how I am going to wait to see how everything turns out.

message 40: by Becky (last edited Sep 13, 2013 09:41AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Number 3? Don't you mean #7???? It's supposed to come out today....

I am at 75%, chapter 19.

http://www.amazon.com/Sacrifice-Love-...

message 41: by Chelsea (last edited Sep 13, 2013 09:43AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Chelsea (chelc13) | 997 comments Ya, I meant number 7 lol and I actually just bought it from Barnes and Nobles! :)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Chelsea wrote: "Ya, I meant number 7 lol and I actually just bought it from Barnes and Nobles! :)"

I'm at 84% and I'm dying to finish. What is with Sally and Costin anyway? Just get married and get it over with - goodness!

Want to pick a date for a BR? Cuz you know we're gonna need to move on. I'll check my BR calendar, I don't know if I can fit it in in September or not....

<3

message 43: by Chelsea (last edited Sep 13, 2013 12:05PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Chelsea (chelc13) | 997 comments I won't be able to fit it into September. How does the 8th of October sound? Would that work for you also Brianna?

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments The 8th of October works for me, nothing scheduled that day as of yet!

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Ok, I finished. I'm (view spoiler)

Oh, and (view spoiler)

I don't know if I'm going to make it through book 7 emotionally. I mean, seriously. Whew!

Chelsea (chelc13) | 997 comments I know (view spoiler). I have a feeling number 7 might not be the last book.

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Chelsea wrote: "I know [spoilers removed]. I have a feeling number 7 might not be the last book."

OMG, I super hope not. I don't know if I can handle that...

Imma kill Dec if something happens to Jen. Just sayin.

message 48: by Chelsea (last edited Sep 13, 2013 03:12PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Chelsea (chelc13) | 997 comments I'm definitely with you there!!! I don't want anything to happen to Dec or Jen or the Baby!!!

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Do you want me to make the thread for the 8th? We can always change it if it doesn't work for Brianna! <3

message 50: by Brianna♥ (new) - added it

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 645 comments I'm so behind now! Haha It looks like you guys really liked it though, so that's good! :)

And yes, October 8 would be great! 2 days before my birthday too! ;)

« previous 1