Ink discussion

School > Science

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((rp))

message 2: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments Gael almost didn't make it on time but she managed to squeeze through the door when it was closing. She had been a little distracted that day. Maybe because she now had a tattoo on her chest and she knew what that meant. She scanned the room for an empty place where to sit at.

message 3: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments She looked at him, resigned, and sat next to him, since the class was about to begin. "Hi." She said, knowing it'd be very rude if he ignored him.

message 4: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments She thought maybe he didn't want to talk to her. She looked away too. At least she'd tried. He fingers drummed on the table waiting for the distraction of the teacher explaining so that the awkward silence would end.

message 5: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments For some reason that made her laugh. "Seriously? We'll talk about the weather?" She leaned back on her chair, still laughing softly. "It's okay, Lucas. We don't have to..." She cleared her throat nervously. "We don't have to be together if it's not what you want."

message 6: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments She had the urge to stroke his cheek and touch his eyelids, but reminded herself she barely knew this guy. So she settled for leaning towards him a bit. "Get hurt how?"

message 7: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments Gael was looking straight ahead now, trying to hide the disappointment she felt. "How do you know that?" She asked quietly. The teache had begun to explain what they had to do, but she wasn't paying much attention.

message 8: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments She started doodling on the corner of the paper on the table in front of her. "Sure. You don't have to worry about that."

message 9: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments Her head snapped towards him when he took her hand and her pencil fell from her hand. She hadn't been expecting that. "Start? Start what?"

message 10: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments She didn't say anything for a moment. So he'd been referring to that they could't be togehter yet, not that they couldn't talk or be friends. She wrote something on the back of the paper they were supposed to be working on and then showed it to him. It was a smiley face.

message 11: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments Gael put the paper back on the table and crossed her arms. "I understand and it's alright, but shouldn't it be my decision too?"

message 12: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments "I want to help. These vampires... there must be something that can be done about them." She whispered, looking sideways at the teacher that was checking everyone was working.

message 13: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments "There's always something th-" She was cut off by his kiss, taking her by surprise. She blushed but didn't pull away.

message 14: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments "It's okay." She put her stuff in her backpack and stood up to leave too. "But I can't just not 'get too close to you' if you'll be kissing me like that whenever the mood strikes."

message 15: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments She considered that for a moment and then smiled at him. "I know that you're worried but I really don't care about them."

message 16: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments Gael wrapped her arms around his neck when their lips touched, rising on her tiptoes and kissing him back just like she'd wanted to since class started.

message 17: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments She smiled, tangling her fingers in his hair and then kissed the corner of his mouth.

message 18: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments She had a dazed look on her face and was still blushing. "That means I don't have to stay away, right?"

message 19: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments She took his hand, following him. "Good. Where are we going?"

message 20: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments "Anywhere, huh?" She looked down at her feet and then back at him. "After school, I usually go to the meadow. That's where I study and do homework, unless I need interenet, then I go home."

message 21: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments She loved the way he was smiling at her. She kissed his cheek as well and pulled on his hand. "Let's go!"

message 22: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments (Go to the meadow now?)

Gael intertwined her finger with his as they walked.

message 23: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments (okay =))

message 24: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments (Saw it! Sorry I was making an omelet and it fell from the pan D=)