Cut and Run (Aspen Eyes, #1) Cut and Run discussion

Age - Just a Number?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Elizabeth In Cut and Run, the two main characters are separated by a twelve-year age difference. What impact, if any, do you feel this has on the story? How would things have changed if Rebecca was older? Or if Alec was younger? Would they still have been drawn to one another if they were closer in age? How much does age factor into a successful relationship?

kiaras playground I don't think age matters so much, as long as both are not underage (Rebecca is turning 18 so it's okay). My sister and her husband have a 15 year age difference. Also I must admit, I prefer a lesser age difference. I don't think attraction has anything to do with age. Also realationships should not be based on age. I don't have any friends my age, most are older and one is four years younger. Respect for another human and their experences are much more important.

message 3: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Elizabeth Monika wrote: "I don't think age matters so much, as long as both are not underage (Rebecca is turning 18 so it's okay). My sister and her husband have a 15 year age difference. Also I must admit, I prefer a less..."

Thanks for your feedback, Monica! I completely agree with your final statement.