Ask Nenia Campbell discussion

Social chats > Pay it forward - what's something nice you did for someone today?

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nenia ✨ I yeet my books back and forth ✨ Campbell (neniacampbell) | 213 comments Mod
I did some housework. :D

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Covered a full 8 hour shift for a co-worker, putting me at a 16 hour workday (at job #1

My reward was paid: I got tonight off from job #2!

Woot woot!

Nenia ✨ I yeet my books back and forth ✨ Campbell (neniacampbell) | 213 comments Mod
Awww! That's so nice! <3

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Does doing something nice for four legged people count? (:

Ofc. :3

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I "adopted" a new kitten. Really, she's been living in my house for over a week. Now we just need a name to make her official... :)

AWWWWWWWW.

message 8: by Abdul (new)

Abdul | 46 comments I have three cats and that is my limit now. Three cats equals maybe one small poodle. I just can't believe the amount of cat poo I have to shovel each day. :-0

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I’m at three now also: a cantankerous Calico, a Ragamuffin look-alike who acts like a dog, and the new teeny grey Tabby. I haven’t figure out a name for her yet. My boys want to call her Stankbutt and I will have none of that! She’s still so young, the boys are learning to bottle feed her. It’s so cute I may explode. XD

Awwwwww. So cute! What about Graymalkin? It was the name of the cat from Shakespeare's MacBeth. :D

I helped a friend with her Spanish HW today. I like helping. :D

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Good idea! All my critters are named after characters or authors I love, so we’ll try it on for size. :) Still open for any other suggestions, other than Stankbutt of course. :)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

My boys have spoken. The newest member of the family is now called: Nermal, after the kitten in Garfield. Her vet visit yielded her age-approximation and another surprise: she has extra toes! Hooray for Hemmingway cats!!!

thank you, Nenia for the name suggestion though! (:

NERMALLLLLLL. <3

Love the new name! :D

message 14: by Abdul (last edited Sep 24, 2013 06:35PM) (new)

Abdul | 46 comments Since "Stankbutt" has now become available, I will rename my latest cat as such. P/s, my first cat is named "Mama Cat", my second cat is named "Meow". Me no creative bone in me body....... :- O :-)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

They've got names. It counts. :)

I think everyone turns into brainless zombies when cats are involved. I used to talk to mine in a baby voice, and say, "Who's a kitty? Who's a kitty? Who's got little kitty feet? You dooo."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

My boys definitely do that. The oldest greets them when he comes in the door by saying, “Well helloooooo ladies.” LMAO!!! He’s a dork.

Hahahahahaha. That's so cute.

message 19: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 12 comments I'm making bracelets for the make a wish foundation of New Jersey

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

What kind of bracelets? :)

Oh my gosh, that's so cool!

I'm with Loki: what kind? :3

message 22: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 12 comments I make beaded bracelets