YA Book Geeks discussion

General > Introductions

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (new)

Emily (demonpoxologist20) Introduce yourself here!

I'm Emily, I made this group because there aren't a lot of groups for the books I like.

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Hey I'm Sarah. I really love reading, obviously. I like to write, draw, take pictures and listen to music too :D

message 3: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Lovegreen (lynn_lovegreen) Hi, I'm Lynn Lovegreen. I'm a retired English teacher, write YA and love to read it.

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily (demonpoxologist20) Welcome to Sarah, Orli, and Lynn! What are some of your favorite books/series?

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Ammm that's a hard question :p I love TID, Noughts & Crosses, The Fault In Our Stars and many more :p

message 6: by Emily (new)

Emily (demonpoxologist20) That's really cool! A lot of those books are on my TR list, but the only one i've read os TID which I absolutely loved! I hope to read selection soon

message 7: by Emily (new)

Emily (demonpoxologist20) that's okay sorry I am used to posting on The Mortal Instrument pages, TID is the infernal devices by Cassandra Clare. Best series I ever read!

message 8: by Emily (new)

Emily (demonpoxologist20) Cool do u like it?

message 9: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Babiarz (katiebabz) | 2 comments Im Katherine Babiarz and Im very happy to be here!

message 10: by Emily (new)

Emily (demonpoxologist20) hey Katherine, hope you like the group! this is my first group and i am still getting the hang of things,so there aren't a lot of discussions or anything but you are open to creating some or whatever.

message 11: by Emily (new)

Emily (demonpoxologist20) any suggestions for the BAM anyone?

message 12: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Babiarz (katiebabz) | 2 comments Thanks! I'm new to Goodreads but I'm looking forward to sharing and learning!