Ask Nenia Campbell discussion

New members start here > Introductions

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nenia ✨ I yeet my books back and forth ✨ Campbell (neniacampbell) | 213 comments Mod
Helllllooooooo!

I'm Nenia. :D

Who are you? *points*

message 2: by Heather (new)

Heather (xl4n1x) | 6 comments I'm Heather. =)

Nenia ✨ I yeet my books back and forth ✨ Campbell (neniacampbell) | 213 comments Mod
Hii! :D

message 4: by Angela (new)

Angela | 17 comments Hey, Nenia! <3

message 5: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (kristin531) Hey!
I'm Kristin (:

Hiya Angela and Kristin! Thanks for joining! *huggle*

Fari wrote: "Hey, I'm Fariba! :)"

Hello, Fari. :D

message 8: by Madison (new)

Madison Calhoun (madisoncalhoun) | 1 comments Hello! I'm Maddie (:

Maddie! Hallo!

message 10: by Alex (new)

Alex  | 149 comments Hi guys! <3 I'm Alex, Gavin's girlfriend.. :D

Alex wrote: "Hi guys! <3 I'm Alex, Gavin's girlfriend.. :D"

Hahahahaha. <3

Hi Alex. :D

message 12: by Julio (new)

Julio Genao (genao) hi. I'm joolz :-)

Hello!

message 14: by Stacie (new)

Stacie (cowmingo) I'm Stacie! I like long walks on the beach, fuzzy animals and...oh wait, wrong thread ;)

message 15: by Anna (new)

Anna (annamatsuyama) | 27 comments Hi, my name's Anna :)

Where is kitty picture thread?!

@Stacie and Anna: Oh! You're right! We need a kitty picture thread!!!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Olá! Meu nome é Loki! :)

Are you Greek? :P

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

No, just practicing my microscopic bit of Portuguese. :)

Oh I see. :D LOL. Cool!

message 21: by Abdul (new)

Abdul | 46 comments Ollo! I am Abdul from Kuala Lumpur. Last book read was Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro. After reading that, its hard to start another book.

message 22: by Abdul (new)

Abdul | 46 comments I have one question for Nenia. How do you read 500 books or more per year? Sorry maybe someone has asked this before. That is like more than a book a day!!

For me, I like to read on a couch lying down. After a few pages I will space out and maybe doze off. Ha ha. No way I can finish one book a day. :-)

Cool! Thanks for joining. (:

Abdul wrote: "I have one question for Nenia. How do you read 500 books or more per year? Sorry maybe someone has asked this before. That is like more than a book a day!!

For me, I like to read on a couch lying..."

I read several books a day. I don't watch much TV. (:

message 25: by Jo (new)

Jo (jo_mafalda) | 12 comments Hi everyone ,I'm Joana :D
I'm from Portugal! Anyone ever visited it?

Yay! Hello, Joana!
I've never been to Portugal - but I've listened to the music of the indie band "Portugal. The Man."
That has nothing to do with anything - but now you know how my brain works. :D

message 27: by Jo (new)

Jo (jo_mafalda) | 12 comments Nenia wrote: "Yay! Hello, Joana!
I've never been to Portugal - but I've listened to the music of the indie band "Portugal. The Man."
That has nothing to do with anything - but now you know how my brain works. :D"

haha, you're just awesome :D
Well, you know, I heard for the first time of this band last week, when I was watching Conan! And when he said Portugal, I said "Wait! what?" and then realized it was a band! Yep, I always get way too excited when my country is mentioned, especially in books *wink

That's so cute. My buddies in Singapore are like that too. I recently found a bodice-ripper set in Singapore, and I was so excited for all my little Singaporean buds because THEIR COUNTRY WAS MENTIONED.

I guess now I should be on the lookout for bodice-rippers set in Portugal, too! xD

message 29: by Jo (new)

Jo (jo_mafalda) | 12 comments Nenia wrote: "That's so cute. My buddies in Singapore are like that too. I recently found a bodice-ripper set in Singapore, and I was so excited for all my little Singaporean buds because THEIR COUNTRY WAS MENTI..."

Oh I so get that! I'm the same way :D
I remember when in one of Juliet Marillier's book (which I love), one of the heroes was a portuguese pirate, and not an awful and ugly one,ahaha ...and I was very happy because of that!

Hahaha,you should look out for it! xDD

I shall! And you will be the first to know. :D

Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie  (christinetheromancejunkie) | 2 comments Hi, I'm Christine and I'm a Nenia addict... *Hi Christine* a chorus of fellow addicts say!

message 32: by Jo (new)

Jo (jo_mafalda) | 12 comments Christine The Dark Romance Junkie wrote: "Hi, I'm Christine and I'm a Nenia addict... *Hi Christine* a chorus of fellow addicts say!"

LMAO, *Hi Christine*
And then we all sing "They made me go to rehab and I say NO,NO,NO" ;)

Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie  (christinetheromancejunkie) | 2 comments Joana ♥Team Dex ♥ wrote: "Christine The Dark Romance Junkie wrote: "Hi, I'm Christine and I'm a Nenia addict... *Hi Christine* a chorus of fellow addicts say!"

LMAO, *Hi Christine*
And then we all sing "They made me go to ..."

LMAO!!! yes, I don't need help!!! I can control the cravings, as long Nenia keeps the books coming hahaha!!!

Christine The Dark Romance Junkie wrote: "Hi, I'm Christine and I'm a Nenia addict... *Hi Christine* a chorus of fellow addicts say!"

LOLLLL. <3

Hi, Christine. :D

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Christine The Dark Romance Junkie wrote: "Hi, I'm Christine and I'm a Nenia addict... *Hi Christine* a chorus of fellow addicts say!"

Neniaholics Anonymous… NeAnon… NEON! Ignore me, I have GIR brain. :)

I like Gir brains!

I call my fans aficionenias in my head.

You guys can call yourselves that in your heads too if you want. :D

message 37: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 12 comments WELCOME EVERYONE!

Hi, Christine!

message 39: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 12 comments I'm so happy that I'm in this group

Aww that's so sweet. I'm glad. :D

message 41: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 12 comments :)