Twilight (The Twilight Saga, #1) Twilight discussion

if you could be any supernatural/paranormal creature what would you be? and why ?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Amina if you could be any supernatural/paranormal creature what would you be? and why ?

Yitkah Shapeshifter.

Firstly because it would be awsome to be able to turn into an animal or another person and it's also one of the only supernatural/paranormal creatures that no one fears and/or trys to hunt down and kill (Werewolves,Vampires,Demon ect.)or simply try prove the exist(Aliens,Fairys,Angels ect.) which has been proven to be pretty damn annoying and even if they were being hunted they could just turn into another person or animal at a moments notice(they can change forms momentarily another reason i like shapeshifter so much more than werewolves hows transformations are usaully) and hide in plain sight. Hows that for an awsome species?

andie Resendes I would say vampire

Tegan Boissery I would be a vampire, don't really know why, Vampires have always been my favorite supernatural creature...

message 5: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Tegan wrote: "I would be a vampire, don't really know why, Vampires have always been my favorite supernatural creature..."

they can be cool to

message 6: by Olivia (new)

Olivia would be hybrid. cause u can change from werewolf, then later on bk into a vamp, and still be in the dark and in the sunlight, without a prob.(klause is hybrid.)

Alyssa Vampire.....

Tegan wrote: "I would be a vampire, don't really know why, Vampires have always been my favorite supernatural creature..."

American Wolf i would be a werewolf because u can change in to a wolf

Emmony I would be a shape shifter...why not

Elizabeth I would want to be a mermaid because you would be able to breathe underwater and experience a different world. Plus you would have cool water powers...

message 11: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Elizabeth wrote: "I would want to be a mermaid because you would be able to breathe underwater and experience a different world. Plus you would have cool water powers..."

that is somthing new and bit different.

message 12: by Olivia (new)

Olivia would be hybrid

message 13: by Christine (new)

Christine I would be a faery because I would have a bunch of magical powers and I would be immortal.

Joshua I would totes be a Werebear! Growl and howl and have those powerful muscles and eat fish all day!

Joshua Olivia wrote: "Elizabeth wrote: "I would want to be a mermaid because you would be able to breathe underwater and experience a different world. Plus you would have cool water powers..."

that is somthing new and ..."

That's a really good point! Merpeople would be a good thing to be.

message 16: by Raevyn (new)

Raevyn "Lucia" [I'm in it for the books] A Water Spirit. XD

message 17: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Raevyn wrote: "A Water Spirit. XD"

that cool 2.

message 18: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (what everyone else)

Amina Yitkah wrote: "Shapeshifter.

Firstly because it would be awsome to be able to turn into an animal or another person and it's also one of the only supernatural/paranormal creatures that no one fears and/or trys ..."

shape shifters sound amazing

Amina Joshua wrote: "I would totes be a Werebear! Growl and howl and have those powerful muscles and eat fish all day!"

wearbear sounds cool, a new kind of species.
i want to be a witch and control other supernatural species with my magical powers.

Amina Olivia wrote: "would be hybrid. cause u can change from werewolf, then later on bk into a vamp, and still be in the dark and in the sunlight, without a prob.(klause is hybrid.)"

klaus is my favorite too :)

message 22: by C.S. (new) - rated it 1 star

C.S. Johnson I would be a star (definition from The Starlight Chronicles: Slumbering). Supernatural power used to defend the earth and light to hold back the darkness. Gotta love the picture in my head for that.

message 23: by Olivia (new)

Olivia C.S. wrote: "I would be a star (definition from The Starlight Chronicles: Slumbering). Supernatural power used to defend the earth and light to hold back the darkness. Gotta love the picture in my head for that."

that is interesting pic and power for that.

message 24: by Olivia (new)

Olivia @ameena klause is cool.

Courtney I would definitely want to be a mermaid or a fairy (is that the correct term?) I would want to be a mermaid because I feel so at home in the water and I think it would just be lovely!

Sherry Willhoyt I also would have to say Vampire because they are smooth,they are powerful and smart well most anyway they can have super hearing,eye sight they can fly well some can fly,they can mix in with the public if need be they are sexy,rich and most of all fast,live forever if they keep there heads.

Veronica Fairy\Witch\Goddess.I get to have superpowers.

Kellie i'd like to be a shapeshifter as i like a little of everything. i could change to suit my mood etc x

message 29: by Serena (new)

Serena I would want to be a mind control/mind reader like Professor X. (James McAvoy made him totally hot, by the way.) I would make all my teachers give me an A+.

kirstin ✿ I would want to be a Fallen Angel, mostly because they're my favourite supernatural creature. I'm not really fond of the supernaturals, to be honest. Shifters or vampires or whatsoevs. Pfft. Couldn't care less. I only care about the Fallen Angels ^^

@Serena: Erm ... Prof. X was a mutant, not a supernatural creature. They're different.

Martine My favorite supernatural creatures are Vampires... but I think I would rather be a shape shifter. I'd love to turn into a cougar like in the Darkness Trilogy by Kelley Armstrong. To me, that's definitely the coolest animal to turn into!

Martine C.S. wrote: "I would be a star (definition from The Starlight Chronicles: Slumbering). Supernatural power used to defend the earth and light to hold back the darkness. Gotta love the picture in my head for that."

Nice!!! :D

message 33: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Martine wrote: "C.S. wrote: "I would be a star (definition from The Starlight Chronicles: Slumbering). Supernatural power used to defend the earth and light to hold back the darkness. Gotta love the picture in my ..."

cool

message 34: by Olivia (new)

Olivia i would be shape shifter or one of the angels, that from the supernatual

message 35: by Pam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pam Vampire with a magic ring to go out into daylight lol

message 36: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 10, 2013 03:43PM) (new)

I would be everything. But if I must choose. A Vampire - Human Hybrid. That or a Vampire - Werewolf Hybrid. Definitely something with Hybrid.

Bookishnymph *needs hea* I'd be a water fairy.

message 38: by Amy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amy I would be a werewolf because i love to run free... and fast and wouldn't it be awesome to change into another form. I also wouldn't mind being a shape shifter previous reasons.

Amber Id be superman.. without the kryptonite weakness..and Id still be a girl of course..lol

So I can be super strong, super fast, have super hearing, fly, walk through fire, be bulletproof, above all be Super Awesome at everything else!!..lol

Ive thought about being a vampire. But i just feel like Superman has everything I want...:)

message 40: by Rute (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rute Dark faery, because is a outcast, don't eat meat, immortal, and have magic powers

Alyssa i have no idea! i want to be a mermaid, but also an angel and a demigod AND a vampire AND a werewolf but also so many other things...

Akshay Olivia wrote: "would be hybrid"

Olivia wrote: "would be hybrid. cause u can change from werewolf, then later on bk into a vamp, and still be in the dark and in the sunlight, without a prob.(klause is hybrid.)"
I would be hybrid too.. Its Awesome to feel each moment of light and dark. Being the part of it,gives amazing experience.

message 43: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Akshay wrote: "Olivia wrote: "would be hybrid"

Olivia wrote: "would be hybrid. cause u can change from werewolf, then later on bk into a vamp, and still be in the dark and in the sunlight, without a prob.(klause..."

yeah that would be kind of cool there as well.

message 44: by Olivia (new)

Olivia i would be one of the hunters, thats from the Supernatural, and super powers to kill any demon, with that special knife that cas had.

message 45: by Nick (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nick Bauer I would want to be an fire elementalist, or whatever the correct term is. You would be able to control an almost limitless power of fire at the flick of a wrist. That's pretty neat, and you don't have any outside differences looks wise so you don't either A) look weird. Or B )be hunted

AbigailDenyse01 does a shadowhunter( Cassandra clare) count because that would be awesome. if not I would be either a luxen a mutated human or an origin( especially an origin)-( the lux series) but It would also be great to be like Juliette (shatter me) not because the killing people but cause I love warner and it would be awesome to know him.

message 47: by Kari (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kari I'm thinking a shape shifter.

message 48: by Kim (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kim Im thinking werewolf or siren, basically because i LUV wolves and it would be amazing to be able to change into one!
Plus sirens are so cool, i mean the singing the whole being able to be in water. (AND on land)
Besides some men/woman depends on which books you've read, are real d-bags!
(Meaning they deserve what ever is coming for them)

Megan Probably will be one of the very few that would say I WANT TO BE A FAIRY! LOL. Only because as a little girl it's all I ever wanted to be. I used to tell myself that when I'm old enough I will become a fairy princess, I had a vivid imagination. I still do.

message 50: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Kari wrote: "I'm thinking a shape shifter."

okay.

i will have all 4 powers, of the 4 elements and be like Tris.

« previous 1