Blogger Lift discussion

Comment/Feedback Seekers > Feedback on my blog

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tanya (last edited Aug 26, 2013 10:36AM) (new)

Tanya (bookaholic22) | 134 comments Hey Everyone,

I have had my blog now for a year and I've always wanted to make a few changes but I never knew what those changes were.

I would be very grateful if you can go on to my blog and give me a few comments on what to improve or change and what things that you liked or disliked.

I would really appreciate it as I am trying to make my blog as great as it can be.

Much Love,
Tanya x

P.S. I have just realized that I have not added a link... :( here it is: http://abookparadise.blogspot.co.uk

message 2: by J. (new)

J. Greene (j_greene) Hey I think your content is good but I would work on the design a bit just to make it more visually alluring otherwise I think its well done. Although I haven't been blogging as long as you have but I'm personally always more attracted to well designed blogs.

Hope that's helpful :)

message 3: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (bookaholic22) | 134 comments What could I do to the design that would be more appealing and your comments were really helpful :)

message 4: by Olivia (new)

Olivia McCloskey (brewingupbooks) I would add a background picture to your blog and establish a set color scheme.

message 5: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (bookaholic22) | 134 comments I do not know how to add a background picture to my blog and what do you mean by establishing a colour scheme? The background matching the text of the posts or something else?

message 6: by Briana (new)

Briana | 63 comments I think your blog is generally well set-up. You have pages for all your vital information, for instance, and a lot of good stuff in your sidebars.

My main suggestions are 1)Make it easier to see how people can follow you by moving those links further up in the sidebar (above the Blog Archive widget) and 2) Consider sticking to plain black text. Some people, especially those with color blindness or vision impairment, can find other colors to read. If you want to keep your text fun, consider using colors for the headings in your posts and not for all the text. For instance, you could make the "Summary" and "Review" headings blue, to match your blog background, and make the actual review black.

Great work!