Fantasy RP discussion

EXTRA > ~~END-O-SCHOOL BASH~~ RP

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Silver (new)

Silver I may finish today or tomorrow... have to read a science book and see how well I did on grammar tests.

message 2: by Silver (new)

Silver it means I have now finished school :) (I had to skip some, but my mom and I agreed on what I had to finish since I was so far behind schedule.)

message 3: by Silver (new)

Silver I am homeschooled. This was my third year.

message 4: by Silver (new)

Silver I am now a highschooler.

message 5: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (calibaby27) i'm homeschooled too

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 1350 comments hey I'm homeschooled!!

message 8: by Silver (new)

Silver This is my 3rd year homeschooled... or actually my 4th now.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» So you're going to do it again next year?

message 10: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (calibaby27) i hate being homechooled it S-U-C-K-S

message 12: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (calibaby27) i am not homeschool material

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» I dunno if I am or not.

message 14: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (calibaby27) It does suck

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 1350 comments Don't listen to her being homeschool rocks I mean you can sleep in and listen to music while doing school I mean come on it's awsome!!! Don't listen to Jazzy!!!!!!

message 16: by Silver (new)

Silver Yes I am homeschooling through high school, I get asked that all the time, including earlier today... twice today, maybe, lol.

Yes I can listen to music while doing my schoolwork, but I concentrate better in either silence or with Joshua Bell Romance of the Violin on. Or something like that. Or I might listen to songs I'm memorizing or about to learn.

Sleeping in or not depends on your parents.

You have the ability to work ahead and get done early, or don't work as hard and go all summer, it's up to you.

And you can get together with friends, though most of my friends are super busy :(

Currently I'm trying to arrange three sleepovers.

message 17: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (calibaby27) Shut up Alex! Anyways maybe u get to sleep in Alex but i have to be up by seven and be ready for school by eight

message 18: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (calibaby27) lucky i'm not out till June 10th

message 19: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (calibaby27) LOL!!!!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

kewl a vamp costume!!!1

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

i saw you at grad...:D

message 22: by Silver (new)

Silver And about the homeschool stuff - I can do interesting stuff for school instead of just reading out of a boring text book. And I can drink hot chocolate while I'm working :) And I have all this other stuff going on with other homeschoolers like last year we had an olympics and won medals and stuff, and this year we're doing some science thing and for my project I'm creating a computer program :)

message 24: by Silver (new)

Silver I've already tried going to school, it was a nightmare :p

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 1350 comments I have tryed to go back to school and it was a nightmare.
Home school rocks, I get to eat kit kats during school(my favorite candy!!) and listen to music + my mom lets me go to the bookstore all the time During school hours!!!

But right now I'm out of school so yeah I'm sleeping in every day.THANK YOU SUMMER!!!!

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 1350 comments Dani wrote: "i got out on the 28, then went to 8th grade graduation on fri the 29th.........there were fifty cameras in my face and guess what...I HAD TO WEAR A FREAKING DRESS!!!!!!!! IT WAS HELL!!!!!!!!!"

Poor you. what color was it? (please say you got a picture of you in it!)

message 27: by Silver (new)

Silver kit kats!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!! and I have stuff over the summer because I want to be an author so I'm learning Latin, which will help even more with my sentence structure... and I've been considering being a tutor for little kids some day, I'm pretty good with my sister...

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Zoey wrote: "Eh...I mean, the guy who plays Aragorn...."

Viggo Mortensen?