Memoir Authors discussion

Share Your Books and Writing > Something to READ

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paul (new)

Paul Lovell (powerpuffgeezer) | 33 comments To celebrate the LAUNCH of my EPIC FAN PAGE…..

I have posted the first two chapters of my novel –PAULYANNA- for general opinions and review. Please be gentle with me.

https://www.facebook.com/PwrPuffGzr?f...

message 2: by June (new)

June Collins (junecollins) | 114 comments Hi Paul, will check it out when I get a moment. I joined a local writing club where many of us are published. We critique each other's work and make suggestions, diplomatically and helpfully. This does help with our writing but doesn't help us with the REAL world. Can't avoid all the nasty ones out there who want to make THEIR day by tearing down someone else's. Gotta grow a thick skin. I've never had a mean review from another author. Authors support one another!

message 3: by Paul (new)

Paul Lovell (powerpuffgeezer) | 33 comments June wrote: "Hi Paul, will check it out when I get a moment. I joined a local writing club where many of us are published. We critique each other's work and make suggestions, diplomatically and helpfully. This ..."
Thanks for the response, I did receive two lovely reviews from writers.

message 4: by Paul (new)

Paul Lovell (powerpuffgeezer) | 33 comments Out now on Smashwords & Amazon. Print versions to follow.