Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Single Witch's Survival Guide
This topic is about Single Witch's Survival Guide
Book Issues > Combine editions, add to series, "Single Witch's Survival Guide"

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Debbie's Spurts (D.A.) Single Witch's Survival Guide and Single Witch's Survival Guide should be combined. That should make both show in Jane Madison Academy series as book one ( correct)--but they also need to be added to "Jane Madison" series as book 4.

message 2: by Ewa (new)

Ewa | 233 comments Combined, but according to author's website it's just in "Jane Madison Academy".

message 3: by Debbie's Spurts (D.A.) (last edited Aug 26, 2013 04:31AM) (new)

Debbie's Spurts (D.A.) How odd. I am sure it is book one in "Jane Madison Academy" but I have been following her blog posts for months where it kept saying came right after Magic and the Modern Girl, I now have book in hand which also says so, plot is chronologically the fourth book in Jane Madison with exact same characters and even opens with exact same characters in exact same spot where book 3 left them.

Sorry to waste your time; used to say book 4 in Jane Madison and book 1 in Jane Madison Academy here on goodreads until shortly after published and I thought it strange that one day it changed. I just assumed it would be handled like other series set in same fictional universe with same characters that have sub-series/trilogies contained in main series or at the very least links between series (like Elizabeth Moon's Paksenartion series includes the Paladin's Legacy series and the Deeds of Paksenartion series, Forgotten Realms series includes Dark Elf trilogy, war of spider queen series, legend of ...). Missed the policy change.