Roleplays and Random Spam discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Triseaton3’s and Cassie #2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,954 (2954 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Hey!

Name-
Age-
Height-
how they act-
looks-
crush-

message 2: by Lynn, sparkles....sparkles everywhere (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2631 comments Mod
Okay, sounds good, what general age should we make them and do you want girl or guy?

message 3: by Lynn, sparkles....sparkles everywhere (new)

Ugh, dtupid copy button AGAIN!!! Ill be right back with my carrie

message 5: by Lynn, sparkles....sparkles everywhere (new)

Okay, so this is ganna be kinda weird since shes in the witness protection program:

Name now known by Cassidy Martin
New appearance: She has blonde hair and bright blue eyes thanks to some hair dye and color contacts. She is of medium height, wears mostly bright colors.
Personality: doesn't trust easily, can either be quiet or very talkative depending on mood. Once she cares for someone would do anything to help them. She tries to stay in a good mood and focus on what she has now and not the past, but it isn't always easy.
History: a few months ago her and her mom were put in the witness protection program do to an accident involving her father. She was forced to leave all of her old life behind and become someone else completely different in order to stay safe. She dislikes that she can not tell anyone of her past and who she really is.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Cassie 'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' wrote: "Hey!

Name- Josh
Age- 16 just a few weeks older than Cassidy is
Height- 5"7'
how they act- nice carring, although can be an jurk sometimes, not so smart but pertends like he is, protcive, although he doesn't trust many people even though everyone thinks that he does.
looks- dark brown hair so it looks almost black, green\blue eyes, slim, and has good biycps,
crush- doesn't have one yet

awsome!

message 7: by Lynn, sparkles....sparkles everywhere (new)

Awesome, so, how should we start this, her first day of school?

message 9: by Lynn, sparkles....sparkles everywhere (new)

((Mkay, lets get this thing started :) ))

Clair clutches her back pack tightly, looking at the door of her new school, the place that symbolizes her new life as Cassidy Martin. She walks up the steps and pushes open the door, keeping her head down.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Josh was just getting out of football practise..seeing as the cheerleaders had requested the feeld after school for the next few months we had to be at practise at 6am and be in class by 8. walking out into the hall way

message 11: by Lynn, sparkles....sparkles everywhere (new)

Clair felt nervous, what if she messed everything up? She still wasn't used to her new life, every time she looked in the mirror she expected to see her reddish brown hair and dark green eyes, but instead was met with the odd sight of blonde hair and bright blue eyes, and she defiantly wasn't used to using her new name. She sighed, looking around the hall and wondering where to go.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Josh started to walk towrdes his locker, that the office lady had given him. looking around the hallway to see if he knew anyone

message 13: by Lynn, sparkles....sparkles everywhere (new)

Clair slowly moved forwards, checking the locker numbers to try and find hers. She sighed, "this is going to take forever." She muttered under her breath.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) I find my locker then notice that the chick that I'd saw looking around earlyer had the one right next to mine. I open mine then close it leaning agenst mine

message 15: by Lynn, sparkles....sparkles everywhere (new)

Clair finds her locker a few minutes later, breathing a sigh of relief. At least now she had one less thing to worry about.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Josh whachs as she starts to trun the combasion. for a few moments then walks over and asks "You need help with that?"

message 17: by Lynn, sparkles....sparkles everywhere (new)

Clair sighs in frustration, giving up on the lock, she turns to look in the direction of a voice, seeing a boy who looks to be close to her age. She looks down at the ground, embarrassed by the fact she couldn't even open a simple locker. "...um...yeah.."

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Josh gives a cocky smile then say "whats the number?"

message 19: by Lynn, sparkles....sparkles everywhere (new)

She shows him the paper the secretary had written the combination on, biting the inside of her lip and forcing herself to stay calm.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) I nod then get infront of the locker. Mostiong her over so she could see what he was doing. twisting it into the lock

message 21: by Lynn, sparkles....sparkles everywhere (new)

Clair nodded, feeling stupid that she had forgotten to push in, but hey she had a lot on her mind at the moment.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) I pop it open, after words. Then twist out of the way so she could put her stuff away. then say "Josh.."

message 23: by Lynn, sparkles....sparkles everywhere (new)

Clair shoved her back pack in the small space and then turned to the boy who apparently, was named Josh, "Cl-" she caught herself, fake coughing a little to hide her slip, "Cassidy."

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) I let it go, that she almost said somthing else, rassing my eyebrow just a little. Then say "It's nice to meet you, frist year?"

message 25: by Lynn, sparkles....sparkles everywhere (new)

Clair nodded, "...yeah....i just moved here.." She glanced around, "this place is much bigger than what I'm used to." She admits.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) "it's easy enough once you know you're way around....what do you have first hour?" I ask

message 27: by Lynn, sparkles....sparkles everywhere (new)

She nodded and then glances at her class scedual, "..um....Science." She replied.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) I had to pull out mine not remembering what I had. "I'll walk you."

message 29: by Lynn, sparkles....sparkles everywhere (new)

Clair nodded, grabbing her binder from her locker and closing the door again.

message 31: by Lynn, sparkles....sparkles everywhere (new)

Clair follows behind him, mentally lecturing herself to be more cautious next time when giving her name.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) I start thinking about how she almost said somthing else before she said her name, I didn't trust easyly. even some of my closelt friends i didn't trust comptley.

message 33: by Lynn, sparkles....sparkles everywhere (new)

Clair sighed, telling herself if she made it through today she would be fine. She went over the story that had been drilled into her mind since they had entered the witness protection program, she still wondered exactly what had happened to her dad, but pushed it from her mind.

message 35: by Lynn, sparkles....sparkles everywhere (new)

Clair sighs, wondering how to answer, "....good, a little hectic, but good....what about you?"

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) "about the same, some intease football training, but other wise okay." Josh answers

message 37: by Lynn, sparkles....sparkles everywhere (new)

Clair nodded, "oh...good." She smiled a little.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) I see her smile a little bit and smile back

message 39: by Lynn, sparkles....sparkles everywhere (new)

Clair kept smiling as she looked around the hallway.

message 41: by Lynn, sparkles....sparkles everywhere (new)

She looked down at the chipped cobalt blue nail polish on her nails, the only remnants of her old life. She pushed the thought from her mind, focusing on the situation at hand.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) "you're not very talktive are you?" Josh asks

message 43: by Lynn, sparkles....sparkles everywhere (new)

Clair felt heat rush to her face, "...um...no not really.." She shrugged, " that is until i get to know you...then you'll probably be begging for me to shut up." She smiled a little at how true the statement was.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Josh chulckes. "well hopefuly you're not as bad as my old gf. then we might have a probmale

message 45: by Lynn, sparkles....sparkles everywhere (new)

She smiled a little, "....well then lets hope I'm not like her then.."

message 47: by Lynn, sparkles....sparkles everywhere (new)

Clair nodded slightly before glancing around again.

message 49: by Lynn, sparkles....sparkles everywhere (new)

Clair smiles and looks at the emblem by the door signaling science, "thanks for showing ms."

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Josh nods and smiles a little bit of a smile. "No prob"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.