Camp Half-Blood discussion

Creation > Request a Specific Character

Comments Showing 1-50 of 580 (580 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 25, 2013 01:05AM) (new)

This is just a new thing that I'm testing out...

So, what you do is if you want a specific type of character to be made (Ex: a friend for your character, an enemy, etc.) then you can come here and ask for one to be made. You can specify they age, cabin, gender, whatever you need.

ANYBODY can create ANY CHARACTERS that are requested here!
You can also come here and say what kinds of characters you would be willing to make for people.

So, try it out, see how it works. If this turns out to be a bad idea well then we can just delete this. Feedback is encouraged!

message 2: by Sam/Applejack♆, Inactive Original Moderator (new)

Sam/Applejack♆ | 6910 comments Mod
I'm up to make anything for anyone, really. :3

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ditto!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Could someone make a love interest for Rae?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

And if anyone needs a character I'll probably make one.

message 6: by Brandon (new)

Brandon Sooooo if i asked for a groveling, short, soprano voiced servant for one of my charryies you would make it? SWEET!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon wrote: "Sooooo if i asked for a groveling, short, soprano voiced servant for one of my charryies you would make it? SWEET!"

Make one within reason, that is ;) though if you can come up with a backstory as to WHY your character has a servant, then that would most certainly be within reason!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Currently needed are...

A love interest for Rae, Shahdia's character
And possibly a servant for Brandon...

Does anyone else wish to make one of these?

message 9: by Brandon (new)

Brandon i didn't actually request that...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Which is why I said possibly.

message 11: by Brandon (new)

Brandon ha ha....

message 12: by Brandon (new)

Brandon im not sure how i feel about this..

message 13: by Julia (new)

Julia | 7644 comments Can someone make a love interest for Lily?

message 14: by Jamison Dingler (new)

Jamison Dingler Can someone make a twin brother for my new charrie Julia? She is the daughter of Leto titan of demurity and protector of children. She is 16

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Jamison wrote: "Can someone make a twin brother for my new charrie Julia? She is the daughter of Leto titan of demurity and protector of children. She is 16"

I will! I will!

message 16: by Jamison Dingler (new)

Jamison Dingler Ok sweet. Just look on my creator and you will see Julia.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Jamison wrote: "Ok sweet. Just look on my creator and you will see Julia."

Really sorry! Had some exams!!!!!!!

message 18: by ❍◦●○❍Brooklyn ❍○●◦❍ (last edited Sep 06, 2013 06:35AM) (new)

❍◦●○❍Brooklyn ❍○●◦❍ | 27813 comments Can someone please make Ototo? He is my Hermes Charries little brother. The two are very close. Ototo is fourteen (14) and is a son of hermes. You can choose his personality, but please check Sukoshi's (his sister (age 17) ) charrie form. The history and family must be the same however. Have fun choosing his appearance, weapon, Stong/Weakest skills, Other, Relationship, and maybe more....

If you don't like the name I can change it. Ototo means "Brother" in Japanese.

Thank, you

message 19: by Jamison Dingler (new)

Jamison Dingler I would! I have been planning on making a Hermes in the first place.

❍◦●○❍Brooklyn ❍○●◦❍ | 27813 comments Thank you thank you thank you! If you have any questions just rp me or message me ^-^

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 1742 comments I need a charrie made if someone is up for it! I need a father for my charrries, though Ilm not quite sure what my plot will be yet.... My charrie is Genevieve daughter of Artemis, her father a son of Athena tricked Artemis into kissing him so Hera pushished Artemis and gave her a child, Gen. I want someone to make her father, he'd have to be at least 26, if not older. Of course, a child of Athena.

message 22: by Jamison Dingler (new)

Jamison Dingler Brooklyn wrote: "Thank you thank you thank you! If you have any questions just rp me or message me ^-^"

I have made him.

❍◦●○❍Brooklyn ❍○●◦❍ | 27813 comments Yeah!!! I'm gonna go check him out now XD

message 24: by Jamison Dingler (new)

Jamison Dingler Yeah! If I did anything wrong just tell me

message 25: by Julia (new)

Julia | 7644 comments Can someone create a best friend for Jessica? Preferably male but if you don't want it to than they can be female

❍◦●○❍Brooklyn ❍○●◦❍ | 27813 comments Is there a specific cabin he needs to be from or anything?

message 28: by Julia (new)

Julia | 7644 comments Nope... But maybe they could get together in the end? (Depending on how it goes)

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) wrote: "I need a charrie made if someone is up for it! I need a father for my charrries, though Ilm not quite sure what my plot will be yet.... My charrie is Genevieve daughter of Artemis, her father a son..."

Maybe's! ^^
Yeah, I will >:)

❍◦●○❍Brooklyn ❍○●◦❍ | 27813 comments Sumehra*daughterof Poseidon**Jason* previously Julia. wrote: "Nope... But maybe they could get together in the end? (Depending on how it goes)"

Ok I will make him tomorrow

❍◦●○❍Brooklyn ❍○●◦❍ | 27813 comments I made him Jessica ^-^. You can tell me if I need to Add, Fix or change anything.

message 32: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) Ok, so, I had an idea for an Ares kid, who knows Elvira from the mortal world, when neither knew they were demigods. They go way back, and not in a good way. This kid has to be mean, dirty, and nasty, but he's this way not just because of his belligerent heritage from ares, but because of his upbringing. Something along the lines of that he was doted on by his mom, then his mom died when he was about 6, and his stepfather was an abusive drunk or something like that. If you're interested, just post right here, and I'll try to check back at least once a day, and whenever I'm on. I'll explain in more detail if anyone wants to make him. Thanks!

message 33: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) Now don't everyone crowd around all at once, please! *sarcasm*

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 1742 comments Dany wrote: "Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) wrote: "I need a charrie made if someone is up for it! I need a father for my charrries, though Ilm not quite sure what my plot will be yet.... My charrie is..."

You are awesome Dany :) ^.^

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 1742 comments Andra wrote: "Ok, so, I had an idea for an Ares kid, who knows Elvira from the mortal world, when neither knew they were demigods. They go way back, and not in a good way. This kid has to be mean, dirty, and nas..."

Ooooh! This sounds interesting Andra! I'm up for it, if you'll elaborate a little farther. :)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 1742 comments *facepalm* Just realized that should be further not farther

message 37: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) Haha, ok! So, this is Elvira's profile: (view spoiler)

This Ares kid is the son of her boss at the crappy used car sale where she worked for minimum wage and crappy hours. He tried to make some unwanted moves, and she taught him real fast that you don't mess with Elvira. Now his step-dad is dead (maybe bc of this kid?) and he's at camp too, and everything hits the fan.
I'm thinking that this guy is actually a bit broken inside, because of the way his step-dad treated him. But because he's a child of Ares, he didn't respond to it well, instead becoming a dirty, nasty teen, who... I don't know... was in a gang? Up to you. The only things I'm really asking for are the background, him being dirty and mean, and actually being broken instead of just plain mean like most people see him. If you have any ideas, I am open to them!

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 1742 comments Alright! I love your idea..... Though it will be a bit before I make him 'cause I'm watching a movie....

message 39: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) That's all right, I probably won't be able to rp until the weekend anyways!

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 1742 comments Okay! I'll message you when I'm finished with him!

message 41: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) Ok, great, thanks!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Can anyone make a guy to go out with Marie? She sixteen, mute, and a daughter of Persephone.

message 44: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) Can someone make a best friend for Yoji? I prefer some guy with an awesome sense of humour and not depressed

message 45: by Kyra (new)

Kyra (ArtyFowl85) Can someone please make a little boy to be friends with Cecily? I think it would be cute if they had little six-year-old crushes on each other :)
Names I've been thinking of for him: Cyrus, Larkin, Maddix, Miles?
Please!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Paxton wrote: "Can someone please make a little boy to be friends with Cecily? I think it would be cute if they had little six-year-old crushes on each other :)
Names I've been thinking of for him: Cyrus, Larkin,..."

Sure, I'll try that. ;)

message 47: by Kyra (new)

Kyra (ArtyFowl85) Okay :)

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone to make a guy for Rae? Please?

message 49: by Kyra (new)

Kyra (ArtyFowl85) Okay...
Now I'm playing three characters, lol!

message 50: by Kyra (new)

Kyra (ArtyFowl85) What kind of person do you want him to be?

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12