Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) Hush, Hush discussion

I'd like this to be a TV Series

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Loony I'm not sure if this is going to be a movie already, but I've always believed this is better off as a series. There aren't a lot of Fallen Angels-inspired series right now (all I see are vampires, werewolves and crazy wives). It's suspenseful enough to keep us hanging every episode. AND WELL OF COURSE PATCH EVERY WEEK WILL BE AWESOME.

Giovanna Watts I AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Sorry for screaming but this would be the best tv series in the whole world. Please, please, please, let this happen!

Katie That'd be cool if it was a TV series. Like if the first book was the first season and Crescendo was the 2nd season and so on. And for the first book the season finale can be the ending of the book. That is a really great idea!!:)

SHINY I Think it would be a good TV show, I'll definitely watch it.

Loony Good to know that you guys agree with me! It's just that a lot of awesome YAs today are all turning into movies... but not all of them have equally awesome outcomes. At least when a book series is a TV series, the fans can voice out their opinions and the producers and production staff can still make amends (if they listen to us at all). Unlike with movies, if they suck, we can't do anything about them but accept that they suck.

Wow I make good speeches. HAHAHA.

Crystal Tintin wrote: "I'm not sure if this is going to be a movie already, but I've always believed this is better off as a series. There aren't a lot of Fallen Angels-inspired series right now (all I see are vampires, ..."

nahh it would be better as a movie because they would run out of things to do since it has to based on book

Julie i agree but kids should see it

Loony Maybe they can fit Hush Hush + Crescendo in one season, and Silence + Finale in another...

I'm just pushing it. :))

Aleah I think it would be better as a movie since if it was a TV series, they would have to drag it out. Plus, they would probably change a lot of things or just add unnecessary events that did not even happen in the book. But seeing Patch every week would be AWESOME!

message 10: by E.j. (new) - rated it 4 stars

E.j. That would be great! I would watch it religiously!!!!

message 11: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna i would cry in a hole for the rest of my life if this turned into a series because i wouldnt want to watch it but wouldnt feel a true fan if i didnt but i know that it would be a disappointment, this still applies if it was made into a film :(

Adrianna*Herondale* King ****************BREAKING NEWS***************

HUSH,HUSH IS POSSIBLY GOING TO BE A MOVIE! IT IS ON IMDB.COM AS A POSSIBILITY. PLUS IF YOU LOOK IT UP ON GOOGLE IT TAKES YOU TO BECCA'S WEBSITE AND SHE SAYS THAT THE MOVIE RIGHTS HAVE BEEN SOLD!!!!!!!!

Jacquelyn Tintin wrote: "I'm not sure if this is going to be a movie already, but I've always believed this is better off as a series. There aren't a lot of Fallen Angels-inspired series right now (all I see are vampires, ..."

I see it as a series, too. But alas it will be a movie

message 15: by Ana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ana this need to be a movie or a TV series!!! :D

Loony Movie??? :( Oh well. Patch.

Adrianna*Herondale* King I saw a pic on weheartit.com and it had some random guy introducing himself as Patch so i was like WHAT! so i went super detective mode and looked it up :))))

harriette du plessis sparrow this would be the awesomest tv series!!!!!!!!!

Veronica (In love with Patch No Logic Needed) Adrianna*Herondale* wrote: "****************BREAKING NEWS***************

HUSH,HUSH IS POSSIBLY GOING TO BE A MOVIE! IT IS ON IMDB.COM AS A POSSIBILITY. PLUS IF YOU LOOK IT UP ON GOOGLE IT TAKES YOU TO BECCA'S WEBSITE AND SHE..."

YOUR KIDDING!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

message 20: by Madi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Madi AHHHHH I NEED PATCH

Veronica (In love with Patch No Logic Needed) Madison wrote: "AHHHHH I NEED PATCH"

Who doesn't?

Kesia Vitalus SO HAPPY!!! DOING MY HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!

Kesia Vitalus SO HAPPY!!! DOING MY HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!