Zombies! discussion

Name That Zombie > Let’s play Name that Zombie (Book or Movie) Electro Magnetic Pulse Zombies

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Netanella (new)

Netanella | 2107 comments Hello! Keeping up this series of threads on this folder, since I just discovered it and am a little obsessed with it now.

From Tammy: The conversation of "how" the zombie apocalypse happened has come up more then once in our group. I got to thinking, Just how many ways a zombie can be made. Zombie virus, Voodoo, Witchcraft, Alien infestation, Radioactive.. are there any other ways?
So maybe in this thread we can gather up some titles? I imagine this list will be long so I am going to start a thread for each of the ways that I know. If you have a different way, feel free to make a thread.
The point here is to gather up some names of books and movies of each method.

This thread is dedicated to Electro Magnetic Pulse or other space-created zombies:

message 2: by Netanella (new)

Netanella | 2107 comments The Ashes series by Ilsa J. Bick

Ashes (Ashes Trilogy, #1) by Ilsa J. Bick

message 3: by Netanella (new)

Netanella | 2107 comments Jack Ziebell's The Fallen

The Fallen by Jack Ziebell

message 4: by Netanella (new)

Netanella | 2107 comments The Quiet End: Episode 1

The Quiet End Episode 1 by Steven T.G. Hill

message 5: by Netanella (new)

Netanella | 2107 comments From the 'it came from outer space category', the zombie outbreak is due to contagion carried by a comet, in Only Love Survives

Only Love Survives by Renee Charles

message 6: by Netanella (new)

Netanella | 2107 comments And of course, a classic b-movie, "Night of the Comet"

description

message 7: by Netanella (new)

Netanella | 2107 comments The dead return after a meteor shower hits earth in the Lazarus Impact:

The Lazarus Impact by Vincent Todarello

message 8: by Tammy K. (new)

Tammy K. (rambles_of_a_reader) Netanella wrote: "The dead return after a meteor shower hits earth in the Lazarus Impact:

The Lazarus Impact by Vincent Todarello"

This looks good. I grabbed it too.

message 9: by Netanella (new)

Netanella | 2107 comments Crazies created by comets in "A Journal of the Crazy Year"

A Journal of the Crazy Year by Forrest Carr

message 10: by Tammy K. (new)

Tammy K. (rambles_of_a_reader) This is all you and it's great to see these pile up.

message 11: by Netanella (new)

Netanella | 2107 comments Dark matter from outer space is the source of the zombie outbreak in Empire: A Zombie Novel

Empire A Zombie Novel by David Dunwoody

message 12: by Netanella (new)

Netanella | 2107 comments Flashing colored lights turn the viewers into zombies in Joe R. Landsdale's Christmas with the Dead:

Christmas With The Dead by Joe R. Lansdale

message 13: by Netanella (new)

Netanella | 2107 comments R.D. Harris's series Starfall depicts the ZA with origins from meteor strikes. The first book in the series was good.
The Beginning (Starfall 1) by R.D. Harris