Yet Another Hunger Games Group discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 118 (118 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Talk away, my friends! :)

message 2: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Za-za wrote: "Never! You can present no proof!
*Dakota drops dead of stroke* Lence is nearby, rock in hand, spares in her pockets."

*Lence has a stroke* Dakota has his paint brush nearby.

message 3: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments Naturally! You can't expect poor, sweet Dakota to be defenseless! That would be cruel!

message 4: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments *Lence completely dies* I wonder how Dakota would react to that...

message 5: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments Ha! You wouldn't do that to him! He would probably drown his sorrows in Kool-Aid... Then forget what sorrows he was drowning! Lol, jk!

message 6: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments *Lence, for real, completely dies*

message 7: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments *Dakota stands by, tears pooling in his eyes. He looked on to the dirt, it just brought painful memories. Lence loved dirt, and rocks, and he was pretty sure she loved his face too because she had an odd obsession with ramming things into it... * But... the first one was probably more realistic :D Jk

message 8: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...!

message 9: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ETC...

message 10: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments :)

message 11: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments ((Sorry, have to go! This shall be continued! Mwahahaha!!! :) ))

message 12: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments ((Bye, then! :) ))

message 13: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Hiya, Ella! Sorry I wasn't on to welcome you in earlier!

message 14: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Thank you! I have big ideas for this... It will definitely be a more... Let's just say unrealistic Quarter Quell...

message 15: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments What if it's a cookie? 'Cause cookies do not have the ability to not be awesome! ;)

message 16: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments *pulls cookie out of sleeve* *wild applause* Thank you, thank you! Make sure to be on time tomorrow, when I will be attempting to pull a chocolate cake from this hat!

message 17: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments XD

message 18: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments

message 19: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments *shrugs* Nope. Not really much to do, yet... I already have stuff written out for President Snow's speech, but if people see it now, they can create a tribute to go along pretty easily...

message 20: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments *flips coin* Nope! Tails up, for now! Thanks! :)

message 21: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Cool! Beck, I didn't realize you had joined! :)

message 22: by Bek (new)

Bek | 451 comments Yep :) Hey

message 23: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Hiya!

message 24: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Hey! My name is CJ! The only reason I am making this post is to make it seem as if this group is actually active! So, members... Invite your friends over to this group! *hint, hint, nudge, nudge*

message 25: by Bek (new)

Bek | 451 comments I shall ;)

message 26: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Splendid, Beck! I hereby award you...

message 27: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Hello, Anna! How are you?

message 28: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments I am doing swell, thank you. :)

message 29: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments Hello everyone! :) Nice to know you're all alive and well.

message 30: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Za-za!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I keep just missing you when you come online! It seems as if it's been forever!

message 31: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments I KNOW! I Always seem to log on and your off and vise versa! Gah! I'm going to have to get off, but it's nive to know that you're still there after *sniff* forever!

message 32: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Lence has rped with Tristan for so long, I'm just itching to have some Dakota-like-moment where a random bird or something just runs through the clearing going, "BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLARARARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEGEGEGEGEGEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR!"

message 33: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments HAHAHAGAGAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT CAN BE ARRANGED! MESSAGE ME WHEN YOU'RE ON and I'll try to get some good birdage. Yes, I did totally make up that word! I love Tristan, but Dakota cannot understand his inability to loosen up, or *GASP* not drink Kool Aid! =D

message 34: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments I wonder what he'll do when he realizes that Lence hates juice...

message 35: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments Get her with a rock.

message 36: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Give her a taste of her own medicine... Then force her to taste his. XD

message 37: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments XD eloquently said ... Ugh, I've got to go sleep... The horror! Hopefully, I'll catch you again soon and Dakota can go chase birds and act high on sugar and stuff. :)

message 38: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Sounds fun! Hope to catch you later! I wish that night and morning were backward, because all I ever want to do in the morning is sleep, but all I ever want to do at night is stay up... Then "The horror!" wouldn't have to be me when I am forced to get up...

message 39: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments *Sigh* Sadly I understand... 'Night everyone!

message 40: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments Anyone on and/or want to rp? :)

message 41: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Hiya!

message 42: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments Whoa! Hiya!

message 43: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Still want to rp?

message 44: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments Yes, do you want to rp here or at CHB?

message 45: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments We need to do one with Lence and Dakota. It's way overdue. I actually felt bad when she was stuck with Tristan for SO long! Real person weeks!

message 46: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments HAhahaha! How terrible, she's probably so upset right now - just missing Dakota ;) Where to?

message 47: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments How about the field? There may not be rocks, but I can make it work. ;)

message 48: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments Sounds good, I'm sure there will be plenty of birds and other things there!

message 49: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments You post first?

message 50: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments Sure :)

« previous 1 3