The Nerd Herd discussion

Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3)
This topic is about Mockingjay
Hunger Games > Mockingjay

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 3603 comments Mod
Topic to talk about Mockingjay

message 2: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

The ending... Runs away and sobs. FINNICK DIDN'T MEED TO DIE! WHAT WAS WITH THAT? IT WAS NOT ESSENTIAL TO THE PLOT

message 3: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

And prim... Oh my gosh, prim... I'm crying just thinkin about it

message 4: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

I didn't get it for a while... I just kept reading for a while, then everything got confusing and I wondered why is katness so sad? And the i realized. And then I cried for about an hour

message 5: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

Finnick's reaction to Mockingjay
http://fangirl901.deviantart.com/art/...

message 6: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

@Abbs
Yes, the really good movie that you went and saw without me... *cries*

message 7: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

So did iiiiii! And my mom won't take me, because she thinks it looks like a boring movie :(
And now I'm probably going to have to wait until it comes out on DVD. And then she won't buy it for me. So I'll have to hope one of you buys it and invites me over to watch it... *cries*

message 8: by CJ (new) - rated it 4 stars

CJ | 34 comments I am apparently messed up. I was fine with Finnick's death. I knew it was coming, because he was such a fan-favorite. What I didn't expect was Boggs. That really threw me. I cried for him. But not for Finnick. Wow. And somebody else spoiled the Prim thing for me, so I expected that one, too, but I still cried during the part with Buttercup toward the end. Yeah...

message 9: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

I didn't realize Prin was dead for the longest time... I was like Wut why is Katniss sad?

message 10: by CJ (new) - rated it 4 stars

CJ | 34 comments That's what I was like for Boggs.

message 11: by CJ (new) - rated it 4 stars

CJ | 34 comments I flipped the page and then had to go back, then flip again, and so forth.

message 12: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

Me too for Boggs as well XDXD
I wasn't paying very good attention, I guess...

message 13: by CJ (new) - rated it 4 stars

CJ | 34 comments I was in school. I was flipping back and forth, then I understood, and I made this weird noise in my throat. Then, obviously, I looked around to see if anybody had noticed. My science teacher was *slightly* scared.

message 14: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

XD
I was in my room, I think. And confused.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I was at school. I was in sixth grade. I was crying.

message 16: by CJ (new) - rated it 4 stars

CJ | 34 comments I was in fourth grade... XD

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

XD