Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Author Resource Round Table > Message for all Authors on my To Read Stack

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cate (new)

Cate (catesbooknuthut) | 75 comments PLEASE NOTE:

I have encountered a problem that may delay my reviewing your books. My Gen 1 iPad, which contains all my E-Readers, has had to go to Apple to have some issues fixed; it will be about 3 weeks before it is home. Until this time, I will only be able to review those of you who sent me hard copies of your books.

To see if you are going to be affected by this short delay, please go to the link below to see if your novel is still on the To Read Stack

http://catesbooknuthut.wordpress.com/...

Please accept my apologies for this delay, and thank you for your patience.

Cate

Michael Cargill Cargill (michaelcargill) | 217 comments I'm not on the list.

*Cries*

message 3: by G.G. (new)

G.G. (ggatcheson) | 491 comments Oh god... I think I would 'die' if I would have to part with my Ipad even for a few days only!
Good luck Cate. I sincerely hope they fix it well and as fast as possible!

message 4: by Peggy (new)

Peggy Holloway | 393 comments Love the book hut!

message 5: by Abby (new)

Abby Vandiver | 124 comments I'm on the list (waaayyy down) but I am patient. Hope your iPad gets better soon.

message 6: by A.L. (new)

A.L. Butcher (alb2012) | 848 comments Poor sick Ipad.

message 7: by Cate (new)

Cate (catesbooknuthut) | 75 comments Peggy wrote: "Love the book hut!"

Thank you Peggy

message 8: by Cate (new)

Cate (catesbooknuthut) | 75 comments Alexandra wrote: "Poor sick Ipad."

Should I buy it get well gifts ? lol

message 9: by Cate (new)

Cate (catesbooknuthut) | 75 comments I have rectified this, so please, no more tears.Michael Cargilland Geoffrey Feller

message 10: by Pemry (new)

Pemry Janes | 9 comments Cate wrote: Should I buy it get well gifts ? lol"
How about some books to pass the time?

message 11: by Michael Cargill (new)

Michael Cargill Cargill (michaelcargill) | 217 comments Yay!

*Turns off ignition and detaches hosepipe from the exhaust*

message 12: by Lex (new)

Lex Allen (lexallenbooks) | 123 comments Hi Cate -
I'm on the list... ;o). Please feel free to confiscate one or more of the books in the Veterans Care Box that will be on its way to you soon. I'm certain that you will forward onward to our Vets after reading it yourself... ;o).

BTW folks, in case you weren't aware, Cate has started collecting paperbacks for delivery to Veteran Hospital and Care Center libraries that are woefully understocked.

Now would be the perfect time to get your paperbacks in to her to read/review before she passes them on... don't you think? ;o)

message 13: by Cate (new)

Cate (catesbooknuthut) | 75 comments Thank you Lex, I'll certainly do this. And thank you for plugging my efforts with the hard copies for veterans, the response I've had consists of just 3 Authors :(

message 14: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (stephaniebaumgartner) | 2 comments I'm on the list! Yay! No worries, Cate! Looking forward to your review when you are able again! Thank you!

message 15: by Lex (new)

Lex Allen (lexallenbooks) | 123 comments Cate wrote: "Thank you Lex, I'll certainly do this. And thank you for plugging my efforts with the hard copies for veterans, the response I've had consists of just 3 Authors :("

Only 3! I'm shocked. Count on it.. I'll be doing more "advertising" over the next couple/three days... 'o)

message 16: by Cate (new)

Cate (catesbooknuthut) | 75 comments Lex wrote: "Cate wrote: "Thank you Lex, I'll certainly do this. And thank you for plugging my efforts with the hard copies for veterans, the response I've had consists of just 3 Authors :("

Only 3! I'm shoc..."

Thank you Lex.