All things Fandom discussion

Libriomancer (Magic Ex Libris, #1)
This topic is about Libriomancer
What objects would you pull out of a book?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Deborah | 298 comments Mod
If you were a libriomancer, what objects would you pull from a book?

Can be fiction or non-fiction. Needs to be small enough to pull out of a book. Can be from your own book, but does need to be a published book.

Katherine | 7 comments I loved this book so much and I can't wait for the sequel. As a librarian it would be so cool to pull things from books. So many choices...Lucy's cordial from Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe would be cool so you could heal anyone. The problem is you always have to put them back. I would totally want a Smudge too. Or maybe Sookie Stackhouses Cluvial D'Or for a Faerie wish. Cause too bad Vampire Bill wouldn't fit through the pages. Excaliber would be fun too.

What about you?

Katherine wrote: "I loved this book so much and I can't wait for the sequel. As a librarian it would be so cool to pull things from books. So many choices...Lucy's cordial from Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe would ..."
The sequel is out, I've read it and now I'm already waiting for the third book.

Katherine | 7 comments Lol yeah our catalogers haven't finished with it yet and put it in the collection.

message 5: by Carole (last edited Aug 27, 2013 04:24AM) (new)

Carole Douglas (cndwriter) | 4 comments I'd love to snatch Delilah Street's body-traveling, shape-shifting Silver Familiar from the pages for my very own. It can morph from gorgeous jewelery to defensive deadly weapon before she can blink and mimics her moods too. Much more useful than a tattoo.

Carole wrote: "I'd love to snatch Delilah Street's body-traveling, shape-shifting Silver Familiar from the pages for my very own. It can morph from gorgeous jewelery to defensive deadly weapon before she can blin..."

That would be great.

I wanted a time-turner, especially for Dragon Con, but according to the second book, that entire series is locked.

I want a babelfish and a lightsaber. Now I want the Silver Familiar too!

message 7: by Virginia (new)

Virginia Ann Korleski | 3 comments A group of klah trees, and how to brew it. from Anne McCaffrey Dragonriders of Pern.

A few more but I shall have to share more laters

Virginia wrote: "A group of klah trees, and how to brew it. from Anne McCaffrey Dragonriders of Pern.

A few more but I shall have to share more laters"

Would have to be very tiny trees to fit through a book.

message 9: by Virginia (new)

Virginia Ann Korleski | 3 comments Then klah bark then LOL

message 10: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (laughingmuse) | 1 comments I would pull a few dragonlings from the Menolly/Pern books. They'd blend in, I'm sure.