What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Generic Romance - Heroine Was Raped By Group Of Boys, Falls Pregnant, Searchs Them Out Years Later In Effort To Find Her Sons Father [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Josie (new)

Josie Thornton | 7 comments Generic Romance (something like Mills & Boons) - the heroine was raped by a group of boys (the actual event is not in the book only referred to, however even this was unusual for the brand of books to which it belonged), years later she has a teenage son resulting from this event and is for some reason (possibly medical) searching for her sons father. She ends up in a relationship with/in love with/marries one of the men who abused her. I cant remember if he was or wasn't the father of the son in the end. Read this book less than 15 years ago.

message 2: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 609 comments there was a Sandra Brown where she was raped IIRC, but i think it was one of her longer books - not one of her M&B type ones

message 3: by Jena (new)

Jena (outlanderfan74) | 13 comments Could it be "Breath of Scandal" by Sandra Brown?

message 4: by Josie (new)

Josie Thornton | 7 comments No it doesn't sound like it, and this book was bought out by one of the publishers like mills and boons, ie it was a branded book.

message 5: by Sönïa (new)

Sönïa Dhillion | 149 comments Oooooh Josie why did you do this to me why oh why. Since I read this thread its driving me crazy I found the description interesting. I've Google the genre nothing comes up that matches your description . I even typed mills and boons man if I find it sooooooooooo annoying I don't know how you feel. Can you remember anything else about the book.

message 6: by Sönïa (new)

Sönïa Dhillion | 149 comments Josie I even looked at this site

http://www.millsandboon.co.uk/search?...

but nothing.

message 7: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2427 comments Just a guess...
The Father of Her Son

message 8: by Josie (new)

Josie Thornton | 7 comments I did find the book, another reader found it for me. It was Sara's Son