EPIC discussion

Request/Invites

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Request any rp!

message 2: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) So I just say I'm up for anthing?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I guess but I won't be available right now cause I'll be finishing making the group. There won't be much people for a while...
You could invite a friend to join, because there are like only two others. And if anyone bothers u I'll ban them (well, if it was really bad, or else I'd give a warning, then ban them:)

message 4: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Um alright then

message 5: by Riley (new)

Riley (rilerakuromura) Umm...Hi o-o

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello

message 7: by Riley (new)

Riley (rilerakuromura) Angel invited me.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Um...
This is a new group, made by me half an hour ago. It is not done yet, but you can start an apropriate topic to rp with someone. There isn't much people, so you can rp with Sam or invite friends:)

message 9: by Riley (new)

Riley (rilerakuromura) Alrighty~ Thank you~

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

up for anything

message 11: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Yay hi

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Try to introduce Rile'ra to rp'ing

message 13: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) I know I know

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I made a topic in general:D

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” | 3 comments Anyone??? I have a few plots in mind
And I can be boy or girl

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

(I am busy rp'ing with some other people, but maybe someone else:)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

The [deleted user] is back.

message 18: by Erica (new)

Erica (rickie1974) may i ask what is rp'ing

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Roleplaying

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 50 comments I will rp with anyone as long as they are detailed in their writing. (Meaning anyone that could write at least four or more sentences)

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I can write four lines, but I don't always, but it depends on what rp.
I will be busy today, but maybe tomorrow?

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 50 comments Iesha (In east shade house at...) wrote: "I will rp with anyone as long as they are detailed in their writing. (Meaning anyone that could write at least four or more sentences)"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Is it ok if I sometimes write three sentences?

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 50 comments Could you give me an sample of your three sentence?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

(Ok.) "He walked over to the door, trying to be as silent as he could. When he opened it, it emitted a faint squeak. Sarah noticed it." (That was a random three lines of some non-existent RP)

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 50 comments I see, sorry I have trouble writing for liknes like that. I thought you were referring to some writing like this-->

Cam walked to the store in an intent to go and get some medicine for the sick strange pet. She was running in an attempt to speed up the process, so she was breaking heavily. She could see the store in sight now, and she sped up. It was night when she leave and it was raining out, but she had not cared.All that mattered was her sick friend who seemed more human than ever.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Mmm... Ok.
I'm not the best at that, but I could maybe try.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 50 comments I don't want to put you in that situation, because I tend to reply late if you were to write like you said because I have trouble trying to figure out what you want. I'm not trying to be mean or come off as mean, so sorry if this sounds mean.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

It doesn't. It's ok:)

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

If you want I can try my best to make it long, but I'm going out to see catching fire in a couple of hours:)

message 32: by Lura (new)

Lura (luraj2612) | 38 comments Mod
Looking for an RP. Any genre, any pairing. ^_^

Prefer someone detailed, by which I mean at least three sentences. 5+ sentences would be even better.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I can do a fantasy rp and I'll try my best to be detailed!
(And I had this idea, if you want it to be an action one, where after you kill an enemy, you'd have to describe your kill in great detail, at least for the main enemies, just to make it more dramatic)

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 50 comments Ellessar wrote: "If you want I can try my best to make it long, but I'm going out to see catching fire in a couple of hours:)"

sure

message 35: by Lura (new)

Ellessar wrote: "I can do a fantasy rp and I'll try my best to be detailed!
(And I had this idea, if you want it to be an action one, where after you kill an enemy, you'd have to describe your kill in great detail,..."

Fantasy would be awesome. Action... maybe. Let's figure out a basic story (or at least a starter) first. Can you make us a thread?

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

K

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

(Since I'm only sometimes available how about we reply whenever we are available)

message 38: by Lura (new)

Ellessar wrote: "(Since I'm only sometimes available how about we reply whenever we are available)"

That sounds like a plan. ^_^

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 50 comments Rachel wrote: "Anyone?"

Sure

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 50 comments Gameboy the mental Mario wrote: "Anyone?"

Sure if you can be detailed

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 8 comments I'll try my very best :)

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 50 comments Nice can you make the thread?