Read & Review Archive > R&R Like Mind

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marisa (new)

Marisa Oldham (marisaoldham) | 554 comments Mod
Title: Like Mind
Author: James T Wood
Genre: Action/Adventure
Formats Available: ebook (mobi, epub, pdf, nook, sony) and paperback (createspace)
Reader Age: 13+

Synopsis:
As little as possible.
That's how often Corey likes to work. But when real life gets in the way, he tries to earn a little rent money... by volunteering as a medical experiment subject.
Naturally, the test goes wrong -- and Corey begins to discover abilities he can't explain.
When he spots the first tail, he dismisses it. But then more join in, and suddenly Corey is being chased through Portland, Oregon, by threatening characters in suits. He's not even surprised when he discovers that Anka, the "nurse" who ran the medical experiment, works for the NSA.
And boy, he'd like to ask her out.
As exciting as it is to explore his newfound powers and dodge the evil empire that ruthlessly pursues him -- while taking breaks for epic hacky-sack battles and tasty tots -- Corey and Anka had better get to the bottom of his condition as quickly as they can.
Because whatever gave Corey his superpowers is also killing him.
This witty, sharply-comic first novel from Portland native James T. Wood is this year's must-read adventure.

When you sign-up, please leave your email address, and format preferred. Please remember you have 3 weeks to read and review this book. If you need more time, please let me know. I would like to see reviews on other sites, but that is not mandatory. *NOTE* this book is for your enjoyment only. Authors work really hard on their books, and it is a privilege that we get to read them for free. If you have any questions, please contact a moderator.

Happy Reading!

message 2: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Shirley (melissashirley2) | 10 comments I will have a reading space open after September 10, 2015. my email address is melissashirley2@gmail.com