Yet Another Hunger Games Group discussion

Start off here! > Apply for Gamemaker!

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Why should I choose you?

message 2: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Cool! Organization! Perfect! You are officially... Gamemaker Ella, or whatever else you'd like to be referred to as... :)

message 3: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll righty, then, Gamemaker Ella!

message 4: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Maybe, maybe... Definitely up for consideration! Thank you for applying! :D

message 5: by Ken (last edited Oct 20, 2013 05:37PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 20 comments Name: Cortana
Why should I choose you?: I have a few ideas if needed and I can be another helper if you needed that at anytime. I would say that you should have a set place for a list of the dead characters, once the hunger games starts and ends, so you can keep track of the dead characters and who is still living. I also can help with expanding this group. I have moderating experience. I love the hunger games. I love this group. I love helping out. I think it would be fun, actually I know it will be fun. I will help whenever and however that I can.

message 6: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Thank you for applying, Cortana! Your application will definitely be held for consideration! :)

message 7: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments I totally have to try out just to hear/read the infamous, "Your application will be taken into consideration!" LOL! :)

Hello all, my name is Za-Za!
Why should you chose me?: Here goes! - I check into this group fairly often, and I have ideas that could be used to help. I have no moderating experience whatsoever, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing! I will be attentive and put members first. I also can lighten the mood a bit when characters start killing each other by bringing in a squirrel or a bird and some Kool-Aid. Jkjkjk!

message 8: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Thank you for applying, Za-za! Your application will definitely be held for consideration!

((I totally just copy/pasted your name in there.))

message 9: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments WE CURRENTLY HAVE ALL THE GAMEMAKERS WE NEED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR APPLICATIONS!

message 10: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments Ha! I knew you copy and pasted that! ;D

message 11: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments ;)

message 12: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments Oh my goodness!!! Thank you!!! :)
Love the 'Eh. Why not?' I feel honored. ;)

message 13: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments ;) That's just how much you're loved. XD

message 14: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments Awww, thanks! That makes me feel very special. XD

message 15: by Sonia (new)

Sonia | 84 comments Awww no more Gamemakers?! :(

message 16: by Sonia (new)

Sonia | 84 comments I was literally just about to apply...

message 17: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Sorry, Sony. :( I hereby dub thee Lady Awesomeness, anyway!

message 18: by Sonia (new)

Sonia | 84 comments Really?! Hurrah! XD

message 19: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Yay! You are promoted to "Head Not-Mod"! :)

message 20: by Sonia (new)

Sonia | 84 comments Are you for realsies?!?!?! Yes. I did just say that. XD

message 21: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments I sure am! Welcome to the agency. *reaches out one hand for you to shake and slides on ominous sunglasses with the other*

message 22: by Sonia (new)

Sonia | 84 comments Thank you. *also extends hand, but somehow already has sunglasses on*

message 23: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments You are good, aren't you? *raises an eyebrow*

message 24: by Sonia (new)

Sonia | 84 comments Yes. Yes I am. *Cue James Bond style music*

message 25: by Elmina (new)

Elmina | 184 comments Name
Elmina:)
Why should you choose me?
Because I have experience as a mod in several groups. Each one I am very active in and do everything I can to help them. I am very active and I have lots of RP experience. I have so many ideas for this RP. I own 3 groups and am a mod in 3 or 4 others.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION

message 26: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments *applauds* Lovely ending! I'll score you at... 11. ;) If this group grows a bit, we may need more moderators. (nudge,nudge wink,wink)

message 27: by Sonia (new)

Sonia | 84 comments (Wink, nudge, wink, nudge)

message 28: by Elmina (new)

Elmina | 184 comments *bows* thank you! *bows again* Thank you! XD

message 29: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Well, Sonia, it appears to be your lucky day! We have had a moderator deleted, and you are next on the list! Congratulations, Gamemaker Sonia! And, just so you know, Elmina, you are now the top of the list, so the next new mod will most likely be you. :)

message 30: by Elmina (new)

Elmina | 184 comments AWESOME!:D

message 31: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments ;)

message 32: by Sonia (last edited Nov 02, 2013 04:44PM) (new)

Sonia | 84 comments YAY!!!!!! OK, first order of business! All feasts MUST contain a decent amount of desserts, including (but not limited to) ICE CREAM, cake, truffles, eclairs, chocolate, chocolate, brownies, and anything else chocolate related. XD

message 33: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments You list eclairs and you DON'T LIST ICE CREAM??!?!??!?!!!! WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU??!?!?!?!??! THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE FIRST THING!!!!! But, yeah, of course! I'm not THAT daft!

message 34: by Sonia (new)

Sonia | 84 comments oh. my. GOSH!!!! I FORGOT TO ADD ICE CREAM!!!!!! NOOOOO!!!!! I knew I was forgetting something..... XD

message 35: by Sonia (new)

Sonia | 84 comments Wait.....

message 36: by Sonia (new)

Sonia | 84 comments OK! Fixed! Disaster averted!

message 37: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments ALL CREW MAY RETURN TO WORK AT THIS TIME.

... ;)

message 38: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) You should choose me because... I'm awesome, obviously. XD
Nah. I'll just sit here and eat popcorn and watch all you Gamemakers run around and organize things. And have Fifi annoy people XD

message 39: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) *throws a piece of popcorn at you*