Editio Self-Publishing discussion

Visit my FB page!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christy (new)

Christy Campbell (christyacampbell) | 15 comments I finally have my very own FB page for my YA novel and a Twitter one as well. Stop by sometime! On Facebook find me under The Sharing Moon and on Twitter under TheSharingMoon. Thanks! ;)

message 2: by J.Z. (new)

J.Z. O'Brien (jzobrien) | 2 comments Visited your FB page, very nice.

A note: The image for your book cover didn't load for me using Firefox.

message 3: by Christy (new)

Christy Campbell (christyacampbell) | 15 comments Thanks but I was able to when I tested just now. Maybe it was a fluke. I have no issues with my FB page. Plus, FB images don't have anything to do with what browser you use, I went ahead and asked them. Thanks so much for checking it out! If you have one I'll do the same. :)

i>J.z. wrote: "Visited your FB page, very nice.

A note: The image for your book cover didn't load for me using Firefox."

message 4: by J.Z. (new)

J.Z. O'Brien (jzobrien) | 2 comments Christy, Went back to your FB page and it all loaded so it was a fluke, sorry.

Here's my FB page if you want to take a look. New at all of this so point out any rough edges you see.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...

Thanks!

message 5: by Christy (new)

Christy Campbell (christyacampbell) | 15 comments Thanks, I sure will!

message 6: by Clara (last edited Sep 29, 2013 05:04PM) (new)

Clara Walker | 2 comments Hi, everyone: I’m Clara Grace Walker. I read and write contemporary women’s fiction. My debut novel, Gratification, is available now on Amazon Kindle. Please note: this book contains adult subject matter and has adult content. I would really appreciate it if you would visit and LIKE my FB page, if you do, please leave a comment on my wall and I will return the favor. -Clara. :)
 photo 8c53fbe2-2ca6-4bef-9d90-323be58b5d34_zps6a582c38.jpg
https://www.facebook.com/ClaraGraceWa...