Yet Another Hunger Games Group discussion

Characters > Create a stylist!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (last edited Oct 04, 2013 10:22AM) (new)

CJ | 1098 comments There can be one-two per district!:)

Outline!:

Name (first and last, please):

District:

Appearance (please include a visual, if possible):

Personality:

History:

Sense of style (images, description, etc.):

Other...?:

message 2: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments I did the same thing for mentors! I forgot to add district to the form! *facepalm* Would you mind telling me which district you'd like Louisa to design for, please, so I can put her on the list?

message 3: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Name: Vivacia Pristine

District: Five

Appearance:

Personality: She's a true Capitol citizen, exuberant and bold, and she loves colors. Sometimes, she can act a bit shy, but really, Vivacia could be her own unique definition in a dictionary.

History: Not much, really. She's pretty average on Capitol standards.

Sense of "style":

Other...?: ...Ugh! I can't even stand to look at her sense of "style"!

message 4: by Ken (last edited Oct 20, 2013 04:41PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 20 comments Name (first and last, please): Siren Swenson

District: 3 - Technology

Personality: She is tough. She is attractive. She is kind. She is caring. She is smart. She is outgoing. She loves music. She hates the color gold. She loves cats.

History: Nothing much, she was bullied when she was 10. She grew up in the capitol. She got a job as a stylist for district 3 when she first turned 18. She was lucky then, but she wishes she could work with someone else, she feels like she is all alone doing styling for District 3.

Sense of "style" (images, description, etc.):

Other...?: None

message 5: by Za-za (last edited Oct 21, 2013 05:13AM) (new)

Za-za | 420 comments Name (first and last, please): Carlita Delores

District: 10

Personality: Outgoing and loud - her presence is always know because there is no ignoring her.

History: She grew up poor but happy. As a child, she was bullied for her odd sense of style and energetic persona. Becoming a stylist for the Hunger Games was perfect for her.

Sense of style (images, description, etc.):

Other...?: CJ, you should like her 'sense of style' almost as much as I do! The district 10 characters will more than likely sincerely hate me for what she is going to make them wear. *laughs wickedly* :D

message 6: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Za-za wrote: "Name (first and last, please): Carlita Delores

District: 10

Personality: Outgoing and loud - her presence is al..."

I believe it. :)

message 7: by Bekah (last edited Oct 27, 2013 01:39PM) (new)

Bekah | 451 comments

Name: Dazzle "Dita" Von Teese

Age: She has had so much surgery to hide it that even she doesn’t know

District: 1

Appearence:

Personality: Dazzle is a promiscuous, over-the-top person. She lives fashion and does have decent taste. She is flirtatious with all the men she meets. She is arrogant, self-centered, and that is how she made it to the top. Snow answered her request to do District one’s clothing.

History: Dita was born and raised in a wealthy capitol family. She was a spoiled child who was never told no and always got what she wants. She grew up obsorbed in herself and the capitol around her. She sees the games as justice. Her arrogance brought her to Snow, who willingly gave her District 1’s clothing.

Sense of Style:

message 8: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments Ashleigh The Silver Book Caterpillar wrote: "For My one ((Louisa Brown)) could she please be a stylist for District 2???"

Sounds good.

message 9: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments I think I'm going to make Dakota district 8. ;)

message 10: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments DEFINITELY. You just have to meet Dakota. ;'D He's pretty notorious around here.

message 11: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments =)

message 12: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Nope! It doesn't! :)