Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

ARCHIVES > Questions & Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments If you have any questions and suggestions related to "Meeting the Authors", please post below.

message 2: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31442 comments wow, guys, how exciting! I can't wait to post questions to authors!!! :D

message 3: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments I know you will be more excited when you hear who the first author is :D

message 4: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31442 comments oooooooooooooooooooh!!!! I can't wait to see!!!

OMG! There are so many authors I would just fangirl over! LOL!

message 5: by Jacquelyn, thebrunettebooknerd (new)

Jacquelyn (jacquelynreads) | 19024 comments Trisha wrote: "wow, guys, how exciting! I can't wait to post questions to authors!!! :D"

Yes, very exciting! And as Gisbelle said, you will be more excited when you find out who we have first on our list!

message 6: by Mandiann (new)

Mandiann (goodreadscommandiann) | 7536 comments Oohh! I am intrigued. Can't wait to find out!

message 7: by Jacquelyn, thebrunettebooknerd (new)

Jacquelyn (jacquelynreads) | 19024 comments Trisha wrote: "oooooooooooooooooooh!!!! I can't wait to see!!!

OMG! There are so many authors I would just fangirl over! LOL!"

LOL! :D

message 8: by Trinity (new)

Trinity Awwww :( You guys are making me curious!! LOL!!

message 9: by Jay (new)

Jay | 5197 comments That's awesome

message 10: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31442 comments okay, honestly, there is probably only 4 authors I would actually squeal over and I bet Gisbelle knows who #1 would be (OMG!!!!!) I can't wait!

message 11: by Jacquelyn, thebrunettebooknerd (new)

Jacquelyn (jacquelynreads) | 19024 comments Trisha wrote: "okay, honestly, there is probably only 4 authors I would actually squeal over and I bet Gisbelle knows who #1 would be (OMG!!!!!) I can't wait!"

And it is up! :D Go check it out! I think you will SQUEAL!

message 12: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments We hope to contact more authors in the future. But I have to say, Nyrae Dawn is a pretty awesome start (not to brag or anything) :D

message 13: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31442 comments OMG I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEE!!

YES! I will squeal over Nyrae Dawn!! :D omg yes!

message 14: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Right? I sent a PM to her and she did reply :) She is so awesome.

message 15: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31442 comments she is so wonderful

okay, I will probably have to type out my questions in word first and squeal and fangirl all over it and then go back through and edit it down.

lol omg I love her and ALL her books so much. :D

message 16: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Great! I hope people will post the questions in the thread. I'll send out group message on Saturday just to let them know.

message 17: by Jacquelyn, thebrunettebooknerd (new)

Jacquelyn (jacquelynreads) | 19024 comments Trisha wrote: "OMG I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEE!!

YES! I will squeal over Nyrae Dawn!! :D omg yes!"

I'm so happy you are excited! We knew you would be! :D

message 18: by Becky (new)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments I'm really excited over this new thread Gis. I hope it works great for you!

message 19: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Becky (Indiana) wrote: "I'm really excited over this new thread Gis. I hope it works great for you!"

message 20: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Wendy Higgins has agreed to come over. I haven't talked to her about the date yet, but it might be around mid-September.

message 21: by Trinity (new)

Trinity Oh my god! I just got her book and I am excited to read it!! I will surely be asking her questions!!

AHHHHH!!! Now this one I am fangirling on lol!

message 22: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments :) She's also one of my most favorite authors.

message 23: by Jay (new)

Jay | 5197 comments Wendy Higgins is awesome

message 24: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Jay wrote: "Wendy Higgins is awesome"

Yes, one of the best :)

message 25: by Angela (new)

Angela | 17787 comments I'm not familiar with either authors, but I'm excited. :D

message 26: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31442 comments okay, lol, Gisbelle I posted my questions (and tried not to fan girl too much! LOL!)

message 27: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments :) I'll post mine in a couple of days

message 28: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31442 comments Gisbelle wrote: "Wendy Higgins has agreed to come over. I haven't talked to her about the date yet, but it might be around mid-September."

wow, really! That is so awesome Gisbelle! I can't wait!

message 29: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Yes, we just exchanged messages a few minute ago and she said she would come by on September 14 :)

message 30: by Angela (new)

Angela | 17787 comments Do you have any other authors in mind?

message 31: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Angela (: wrote: "Do you have any other authors in mind?"

not yet. We try to contacts the ones that most of us in the group have read their books.

message 32: by Trinity (new)

Trinity Wow, you guys are doing a great job!

message 33: by Adam (new)

Adam | 180 comments Wow thanks

message 34: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments You're welcome

message 35: by Adam (new)

Adam | 180 comments :)

message 36: by Becky (new)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments We are so blessed to have 2 great authors visiting our group this month! Yay!

message 37: by Becky (new)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Have no idea if they would even consent or are too busy to come, but I would love to hear from Abbi Glines or Jennifer Armentrout. I just LOVE both of them!

message 38: by Trinity (new)

Trinity Jennifer Armentrout!! OMG yes!

message 39: by Angela (new)

Angela | 17787 comments Becky (Indiana) wrote: "Have no idea if they would even consent or are too busy to come, but I would love to hear from Abbi Glines or Jennifer Armentrout. I just LOVE both of them!"

Yes to JLA!

message 40: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Becky (Indiana) wrote: "Have no idea if they would even consent or are too busy to come, but I would love to hear from Abbi Glines or Jennifer Armentrout. I just LOVE both of them!"

Love both of them too. I'll see if I can contact them :)

message 41: by Becky (new)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Gisbelle wrote: "Becky (Indiana) wrote: "Have no idea if they would even consent or are too busy to come, but I would love to hear from Abbi Glines or Jennifer Armentrout. I just LOVE both of them!"

Love both of ..."

Thanks Gis.

message 42: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments welcome :)

message 43: by Becky (new)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Hey Gis, are we going to open up a thread for Wendy Higgins soon? I have my questions ready and just wanted to get them posted if we are. THANKS!

message 44: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Of course. I'll get to that soon.

message 45: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31442 comments just 2 more days to ask questions to Wendy Higgins!!

message 46: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments I'll send out group message soon to let everyone know.

message 47: by Becky (new)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments I'm very excited about her visit too! :-)

message 48: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Katie McGarry the author of Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1) by Katie McGarry Dare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2) by Katie McGarry Crossing the Line (Pushing the Limits, #1.5) by Katie McGarry and Crash into You (Pushing the Limits, #3) by Katie McGarry will stop by and answer questions in our group on September 28.

message 49: by Angela (new)

Angela | 17787 comments Gisbelle wrote: "Katie McGarry the author of Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1) by Katie McGarryDare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2) by Katie McGarryCrossing the Line (Pushing the Limits, #1.5) by Katie McGarry and Crash into You (Pushing the Limits, #3) by Katie McGarry will stop by and an..."

Yay!! Thanks, Gisbelle! I can't wait!!!

message 50: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments :D She said she'd be here at 1:00 pm EST and later that night too in case more people will post.

« previous 1