The Nerd Herd discussion

The Fault in Our Stars
This topic is about The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault In Our Stars > The Fault in our Stars Movie

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 3603 comments Mod
Oh my gosh, that's amazing!

message 2: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

Especially because its the fault in our stars, which is about kids with cancer

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 249 comments That's awesome :D
I was thinking of donating my hair , but it isn't long enough yet

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 249 comments I've always thought it would be cool to have a pixie cut, but I have curly hair and it would look REALLY weird...

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 249 comments My friend got one, but now she has to pin it back because she's at the awkward stage where it's just below ear length but isn't short enough to be a bob :P Annnnddd that was a total run on!

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 249 comments Wait, run-on sentences or the awkward hair length?

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 249 comments I suppose you could keep getting it cut and then let it grow over summer. Unless you're a social butterfly over summer.... all I ever do is read :3

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 249 comments Yah! Nerd summers rule!

message 9: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

All I did was read until I discovered goodreads ;) then I read and goodreadsed

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 249 comments I leave myself sometime for YouTube too :D

corina (molteneyes) Melisquish wrote: "All I did was read until I discovered goodreads ;) then I read and goodreadsed"

This is true!

yah um hi im shimmi soo (bethanybooks) | 4 comments If anyone watches the movie without reading the book, I will be really upset. Nobody better betray the TFIOS fandom like that. Watching the movie first just isn't how it's DONE, I'm sorry.