Time Travel discussion

Overseas
This topic is about Overseas
Time Travel Books > Anyone read Overseas by Beatriz Williams?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jacqueline (new) - added it

Jacqueline Patricks (jacquelinepatricks) | 112 comments My mom just finished it and is loaning it to me. It's time travel/romance. I'm supposed to get it later today and I'm just curious if anyone in the group knows about it. My mom really enjoyed it, and she's not a fluff romance reader.

message 2: by Jacqueline (new) - added it

Jacqueline Patricks (jacquelinepatricks) | 112 comments Nobody??? It's a time travel romance, though my mom said it wasn't heavy on the science explanation part.

message 3: by Art (new)

Art (artfink02) | 96 comments Jacqueline, I can't see the name of the author on my iPod, so searching for it, without a link, makes your query unanswerable.

Art

message 4: by Jacqueline (new) - added it

Jacqueline Patricks (jacquelinepatricks) | 112 comments Ah, you can't click the book link in the upper corner? Didn't know that. I only use android and my laptop.

Overseas

Overseas by Beatriz Williams

Does this help? sorry about the mess up.

message 5: by Art (new)

Art (artfink02) | 96 comments That got it, thanks.
No, I haven't had the pleasure of reading it.

As Jacqueline Kennedy once said, "So many books, so little time!

I manage at least one book a day, and my list still extends beyond Pluto.

message 6: by Jacqueline (new) - added it

Jacqueline Patricks (jacquelinepatricks) | 112 comments Hmm... I just got it from her a few days ago. Still need to start it. I know what you mean. So many books!!!! I still have dozens stacking up from the last year that I need to read not to mention my Ebooks. LOL!

But if I don't start this one soon, my mom will bug me everyday until I do. And, ironically, she still hasn't read my book from a year ago, which she keeps promising to do. LOL!