Christian Fiction Bloggers discussion

Bloggers' Corner > Blog Tour Hosts Needed, PRETTY PLEASE!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diane (new)

Diane Estrella (dianeestrella) Hi All,

I am hosting a blog tour for a dear friend and her debut book, Homeschool Co-ops 101. Even if you do not homeschool, you can still be a part of the tour with a book spotlight post or if you wish to review the book, a free pdf will be sent to you. The blog tour starts September 16th and will feature a $25 Amazon gift card giveaway too. YIPPEE!

Please message me and let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

message 2: by Diane (new)

Diane Estrella (dianeestrella) Wondering if any of you would like to a part of a friend's upcoming October blog tour. The book has been endorsed by Josh McDowell, Dr Craig Hazen and Dan Story.

Examine Your Faith!: Finding Truth in a World of Lies by Pamela Christian

Well-meaning people want to believe that all roads lead to the same God and heaven. But wanting something to be true is far different from truth lining up with reality. Unless you make an intentional effort to examine what you believe and why you believe it, it’s quite possible you are living your life on the basis of a lie, and don’t know it.

• What is truth?

• Is it relative or absolute?

• Is it personal or universal? • What are the differences among the various religious faiths? Can they be blended?

• Are we creating faith—a belief system—that is impotent by trying to accept all religions as equal?

If you are interested in doing a book review, Pamela would be happy to send you a free pdf version of her book for you to read. She is also going to be holding a big giveaway as part of her book tour, so if nothing else, I hope you'll pop over for that. Please message me if you're interested. Thanks and hugs!
Examine Your Faith! Finding Truth in a World of Lies by Pamela Christian

message 4: by Diane (new)

Diane Estrella (dianeestrella) Paulette wrote: "I can host http://pharperjohnson.wordpress.com/"

Thank you so much!

message 5: by Crystal (new)

Crystal Scott (goodreadscomcscott9) | 16 comments Diane do you still need both blog tours?

message 6: by Diane (new)

Diane Estrella (dianeestrella) Crystal wrote: "Diane do you still need both blog tours?"

Yes, and I have a third one I am working on too that is an Amish Suspense by Susan J. Reinhardt.

Please e-mail me if you are interested in any or all. Thanks!
Diane
dianemestrella at gmail dot com

message 7: by Diane (new)

Diane Estrella (dianeestrella) A dear, sweet friend of mine has released her second book, The Scent of Fear. It’s an Amish, Suspense, Futuristic, Dystopian mix of excitment!!!

{{{{{{Throws confetti…… Hip, hip, Hooray!}}}}}

First came The Moses Conspiracy, now comes….. The Scent of Fear.

http://dianeestrella.com/calling-all-...

The Zimmermans enjoy the tenuous peace in the wake of their hair-raising year battling the New Patriots. Unexpected visitors once again throw them into turmoil.

Jim Kenneman, Director of National Security, masterminded the plan to break up a hate group ravaging the Christian community. Now, his enemies are out to eliminate him. Should he make a run for it or stick by his tried-and-true negotiating skills?

Monty Addison, a topnotch operative, carried out his assignment in Bird-in-Hand. A plot to destroy his boss sends him on a mission. Without agency sanction, it may cost him everything – his career, his family, and maybe his life.

Dr. Abby Weaver strives to save infants and toddlers in Holmes County, Ohio. When she meets two strangers, she can’t get the tall, handsome one out of her mind. Will their paths intersect again or will dangerous times keep them apart?

BLOG TOUR!!!

I am putting together a blog tour to help promote this book for Susan. I am looking for bloggers that would be willing to:

Write a book review post (You get a free PDF of the book to read and review), or
A book spotlight only (just a quick copy and paste to help promote the book), or
An author interview (where you can ask Susan questions or she can provide Q&A’s already made up)

Any or all would be highly appreciated!!! Please leave a comment below with your e-mail address and let me know that you would be interested. We are trying to get the tour coordinated for next month.

Susan is also throwing together a special GIVEAWAY to accompany this blog tour, YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS!!!

Thanks for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.