Christian Fiction Devourers discussion

Archived Group Reads 2013 > September Additional group read -Title chosen

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cheryl, Challenges Mastermind (new)

Cheryl Olson (girlsmama) | 707 comments Mod
Ok all the choices for September are here. This group read goes from September 15-October 14th. So please go to the link at the end of this post and remember to vote. You vote by clicking on the box of the title that you like. Remember the (*) denotes that you this title has been or currently is a kindle freebie.

Here are the choices-

1. A Simple Song by Melody Carlson A Simple Song by Melody Carlson

2. Trouble in Store by Carol Cox Trouble in Store by Carol Cox

3. Small Town Girl by Ann H. Gabhart Small Town Girl by Ann H. Gabhart

4. The Living Room by Robert Whitlow The Living Room by Robert Whitlow

5. The Reichenbach Problem by Martin Allison Booth The Reichenbach Problem by Martin Allison Booth

6. Anomaly (Anomaly #1) by Krista McGee Anomaly by Krista McGee

7. The Wishing Tree by Marybeth Whalen The Wishing Tree by MaryBeth Whalen

8. (*) Sandwich, with a Side of Romance by Krista Phillips Sandwich, with a Side of Romance by Krista Phillips

Remember if you want to know a little bit about the book, just click on the bookcover and that takes you to the books summary, etc. Here is the link for the poll for you to go and vote.- http://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/89...

Thanks all!

message 2: by Cheryl, Challenges Mastermind (new)

And the title you all chose was Trouble in Store by Carol Cox Trouble in Store by Carol Cox. We will begin reading this title on September 15th. Thanks to those of you who voted. Hope that many of you can join in! I will set up the discussion thread for this on the 15th.

message 3: by Beth, Head Librarian (new)

Beth | 2219 comments Mod
Yay, I have this one on my shelf to read! That will help me work through that mountain of unread books I own ;)

message 4: by Shannah (new)

Shannah Mauney (sdmauney14) | 18 comments This was a great book! I will probably read it again :p

message 5: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (creativecountry0407gmailcom) | 264 comments I am excited. I am still trying to choose which book I want for my Arizona title in the 50 states challenge. I'm pretty sure this takes place in that state, so it works perfectly for that.

message 6: by Cheryl, Challenges Mastermind (new)

I have this one on hold at the library just waiting for me to pick it up :)

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Brand I read this one not too long ago, so I'll definitely join in the discussion.

message 8: by Cheryl, Challenges Mastermind (new)

Natalie wrote: "I am excited. I am still trying to choose which book I want for my Arizona title in the 50 states challenge. I'm pretty sure this takes place in that state, so it works perfectly for that."

Well that worked out well didn't it Natalie! I need Arizona as well, so perfect!

message 9: by Cheryl, Challenges Mastermind (new)

Rachel wrote: "I read this one not too long ago, so I'll definitely join in the discussion."

Yay Rachel, i love to hear your thoughts!

message 10: by Loraine, CFD Momma (new)

Loraine (librarydiva) | 2670 comments Mod
This one was on order at our library and I've already requested it. It is being processed so should have it soon.

message 11: by Beth (new)

Beth  (canadianbeth) | 95 comments My library does not have this one. They do have Love in Disguise, which I did read.

Beth - ;)
in Calgary

message 12: by Missy (new)

Missy Dennis | 1 comments This is a good read. I may have to read it again.

message 13: by Camy (new)

Camy (camytang) | 47 comments This looked really good! I just bought it on Nookbook.

message 14: by Loraine, CFD Momma (new)

Loraine (librarydiva) | 2670 comments Mod
I just picked it up from the library and am starting it today!