Forever Reading <3 discussion

Fun stuff > Invent something

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maximillian (new)

Maximillian (maximillianthefirst) If you could invent anything what would it be?

message 2: by Mojoboy31 (new)

Mojoboy31 | 47 comments A TARDIS.

message 3: by Maximillian (new)

Maximillian (maximillianthefirst) Yes that.

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (gwenhyver42) Mojoboy31 wrote: "A TARDIS."

THIS! ^

message 5: by Mojoboy31 (new)

Mojoboy31 | 47 comments *smirk*

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (gwenhyver42) I would also invent a way into Narnia and a way into Middle Earth...

message 7: by Mojoboy31 (new)

Mojoboy31 | 47 comments Tardis can't do that?

message 8: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (gwenhyver42) It might be able to. They toyed with something similar in one of the Christmas specials... which was awesome.

message 9: by Mojoboy31 (new)

Mojoboy31 | 47 comments If not, then the wardrobe is a must have.invention.

message 10: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (gwenhyver42) That would be difficult to acquire, since it was built from a tree –– the seed of which was from an apple tree in Narnia...

message 11: by Maximillian (new)

Maximillian (maximillianthefirst) Good ideas guys.

message 12: by Mojoboy31 (new)

Mojoboy31 | 47 comments Jennifer wrote: "That would be difficult to acquire, since it was built from a tree –– the seed of which was from an apple tree in Narnia..."

This is the invent thread; not the acquire thread ;-P

message 13: by Maximillian (new)

Maximillian (maximillianthefirst) Maybe we should make that thread.

message 14: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (gwenhyver42) Exactly...

So really, what we'd need is the rings that Diggory's uncle made (I think Diggory was his name?)...

message 15: by Mojoboy31 (new)

Mojoboy31 | 47 comments Jennifer wrote: "Exactly...

So really, what we'd need is the rings that Diggory's uncle made (I think Diggory was his name?)..."

Mmm, right...

message 16: by Maximillian (new)

Maximillian (maximillianthefirst) Yes that was his name I believe. That was my favorite of the series because of how he portrayed creation.

message 17: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (gwenhyver42) Demonhunter wrote: "Yes that was his name I believe. That was my favorite of the series because of how he portrayed creation."

Yes! I am so sad that they didn't make that one into a movie first, because it's my favourite...

message 18: by Mojoboy31 (new)

Mojoboy31 | 47 comments Jennifer wrote: "Demonhunter wrote: "Yes that was his name I believe. That was my favorite of the series because of how he portrayed creation."

Yes! I am so sad that they didn't make that one into a movie first, b..."

It is pretty good.

message 19: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (gwenhyver42) He sings the world into existance. I mean, really! How awesome is that?!

message 20: by Mojoboy31 (new)

Mojoboy31 | 47 comments Jennifer wrote: "He sings the world into existance. I mean, really! How awesome is that?!"

Haha,RIGHT!?

message 21: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (gwenhyver42) I think... if people saw that on the big screen, it would be phenomenal.

message 22: by Mojoboy31 (new)

Mojoboy31 | 47 comments Jennifer wrote: "I think... if people saw that on the big screen, it would be phenomenal."

Oh, yes, totally!

message 23: by Maximillian (new)

Maximillian (maximillianthefirst) I am glad when disney they didn't remake the silver chair cause I would not have been satisfied with anybody but Tom Baker playing Puddleglum.

message 24: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (gwenhyver42) That's not to say they won't. They just haven't yet. I do love Tom Baker as Puddleglum, though. They'd have to use another Doctor... or someone equally awesome.

message 25: by Mojoboy31 (new)

Mojoboy31 | 47 comments Jennifer wrote: "That's not to say they won't. They just haven't yet. I do love Tom Baker as Puddleglum, though. They'd have to use another Doctor... or someone equally awesome."

Yeah, right, someone equally awesome...

message 26: by Maximillian (new)

Maximillian (maximillianthefirst) I agree as well.