Better Read Than Dead- YA Books discussion

The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking, #1)
This topic is about The Knife of Never Letting Go
Chaos Walking > The Knife Of Never Letting Go

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

What do you think of The Knife of Never Letting Go? Hyped for the movie?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved that book! I think Todd was absolutely hilarious :). I wonder about the movie though, how they're gonna do things like the noise.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yup, the Noise can either be an epic part of the movie or flat-out annoying. Im not so sure about epic, though. It's scary to think how easy it is to mess up a great book with a bad movie!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

That. Is so true. I really hope they don't mess it all up. Scratch that. They better NOT mess it all up.
I looked at the movie on IMDB and its called Chaos Walking, not The Knife of Never Letting Go. I wonder if it's going to get changed or if the three books will be in that one movie. No idea how that would work though.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you know when it's coming out?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

It just says 2014...no further details

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

2014 Soo far away... I REALLY WANT TO SEE WHAT THE SPACKLE LOOK LIKE!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I never thought about that...and for some reason what i pictured made me laugh out loud ;) Another thing to look forward too. I hope the special effects are good

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I pictured the Spackle as Slenderman. I don't know why but I did xD

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha lol

Cindy III I was not a big fan of the book. Well, of Todd. I think I read book two because of the ending, which I loved. It kind of made me feel better about book one. I am hyped about the movie.