Deep Discusion discussion

Managing Folder > New Mod

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited May 19, 2009 12:41PM) (new)

Hello, as I said in the May Newsletter, Samantha Renee, one of our mods, is graduating and may or may not have a computer. If we need a new mod for that reason, then here is the form to be come one. All entrys are due: June 11, 2009!
Name:
Why you want to be a mod:
What you WON'T* do as a mod:

Thank you

*We had some trouble with this last time. Please remember, it is WON"T DO AS A MOD, meaning bad thing. If you put what you WILL do as a mod, please go back and change it.

message 2: by Haley (new)

Haley (goodreadscomhaley) | 18 comments I hav no idea what being a mood intails or i would say id do it....

message 3: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra | 1 comments I'm not sure what a mod does but if I did then I would do everything that a mod is suppose to do, and is not suppose to do.
:)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

A mod is somebody that keeps the group running, sends info out to everybody, and has certian privlages. Although it is nice to just sit back and just be a member of the group, it is also nice to have some power in what happens to the group.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hi jen!))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((hey sarah))

message 7: by Samantha Renee, wolf girl :) (new)

Samantha Renee | 64 comments Mod
((hey i think you should just get a new mod to replace me but im gonna keep my count although i wont be on much. and i graduated in may YAY!!! although now im extremely bored since i dont have to go to school any more. well at least till i want to go to college))