Looking for Alaska Looking for Alaska question

Who was you're favourite character/events?
Marc Marc Aug 22, 2013 01:47AM
Besides Alaska, (ALASKAAAA :'c) Takumi was one of my other favourite characters. I just loved his enthusiasm during the rapping parts and also how he said "I'm the motherf*cking fox." during The Prank and went on about how no one could catch him which is one scene that I loved, so funny!!! I also liked their SUCCESS with The Prank and they all reunited at the barn, happy! =D I also liked all the rapping scenes especially the one in the barn, again. Personally I felt like I was in there with them and part of their amazing friendship. In reality though, while I was reading, I just kept laughing, it was hilarious and fun to rap too. Though if I was legitamately there it would of been the best memories.

Marc wrote: "Besides Alaska, (ALASKAAAA :'c) Takumi was one of my other favourite characters. I just loved his enthusiasm during the rapping parts and also how he said "I'm the motherf*cking fox." during The Pr..."

My life right there!!! I love the barn night scene and I just love Takumi because, well he's different and of course since he's the MOTHERFUCKING FOX!!!

Is it sad that I keep thinking of the Colonel's line: "I have a streak to maintain" every morning on my way to work?

deleted user hahahahahahahahahahaha its funny lol
Sep 14, 2013 05:47PM · flag

deleted member Sep 07, 2013 10:37AM   0 votes
THE COLONEL! HES AMAZING

Takumi
i loved it when he was like
no one can catch the motherfucking fox

deleted user YES!
Sep 08, 2013 04:48PM · flag

I liked the final Prank and the aftermath best

Z Aug 22, 2013 07:53AM   0 votes
Alaska :(. I loved Colonel and Takumi. They were the best XD I agree about the Prank, so much fun! I don't really have a favorite part, I enjoyed the book and the characters. I actually disliked Pudge the most but that happens. Nonetheless, the book brought me in too and I ended up enjoying it. You know what else cracked me up? This part:
“The Colonel led all the cheers.
Cornbread!" he screamed.
CHICKEN!" the crowd responded.
Rice!"
PEAS!"
And then, all together: "WE GOT HIGHER SATs."
Hip Hip Hip Hooray!" the Colonel cried.
YOU'LL BE WORKIN' FOR US SOMEDAY!”

I fell in love with Takumi the moment he donned the fox mask.

The Colonel, basically

Coronel and Miles

COLONEL!!!!