Better Read Than Dead- YA Books discussion

Reviews & Ratings > What is the last book you read, and your rating?

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Lichgates and I gave it a 5 star rating because it was so awesomely good.

message 2: by Liv (new)

Liv The Scarlet Letter, probably 3.5 because it was dry until the last 3 chapters or so.

message 3: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Switched (Fear Street #31); 5 stars

message 4: by Jojobean (new)

Jojobean The Binding Stone (Djinn, #1) by Lisa Gail Green , gave it four stars

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Heaven Is For Real. Which is odd, because I wasn't interested in it at all but I was at my grandmothers and had forgotten the my book (Pretties) at home and was desperate. My grandma said it was a 'must read'. It was good, I finished it really fast cus It was short and I cried. I'm not exactly the most religious person in the world but... I still found it very good (:

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Hrcisme) | 34 comments I reread Mockingjay- ONLY TOOK ME YESTERDAY- 1,000,000,000,000,000 stars. P.s. Hunger games is only my third favorite series don't get me started on Harry Potter.

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Hrcisme) | 34 comments Ways To Live Forever- 5 (I cried at school)
The Apprentices- 5

message 8: by Adam (new)

Adam (amilesb) | 25 comments The Lightning Thief - 4 stars.
I'm currently reading Thunderstruck which is very good (nonfiction)

message 9: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Mae | 4 comments Gabriel's Hope (Rhyn Eternal, #1) by Lizzy Ford - 5 stars

message 10: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Lingenfelter (StephanieLingenfelter) Rangers Apprentice: The Burning Bridge
I gave it 5 stars!

message 11: by Adam (new)

Adam (amilesb) | 25 comments I'm reading Children of Dune which is really good and about to start the Legend series.

message 12: by normal (new)

normal | 2 comments I read Cruel Fairytales. I gave it 3 stars.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

The Watchers Series: Awakening-Karice Bolton. I would give it 5 stars. I love love loveeed it! The way Ana grows as a character and realizes who she really is and how she falls in love with Athen all over again. My Favorite Book Couple!!! :D

message 14: by Tracy (new)

Tracy | 9 comments Endless Knight (The Arcana Chronicles, #2) by Kresley Cole Rated it 4 stars. Really great book (along with the first one, Poison Princess.) A little too steamy for YA, in my opinion, but really unique story line, lots of suspense, action.

message 15: by Christen (new)

Christen | 6 comments Last book I read is Lauren by Julia Crane and I enjoyed it a lot. I give it a 5 stars.

message 16: by Christen (last edited Dec 12, 2013 10:46AM) (new)

Christen | 6 comments Read Rourk (Keegan's Chronicles, #3.5) by Julia Crane by Julia Crane and I like it very much.