The Maze Runner (The Maze Runner, #1) The Maze Runner question

What job would you want to have?
Marc Marc Aug 22, 2013 01:17AM
I would probably be a runner to help analyze the maps for the maze.

i would want to be a cook

I would also love to be a runner in this book, because they are probably the most important people in their society. Not because they map out and analyze, but because of the hope and security that they give the rest of The Glade.

deleted member Aug 25, 2013 06:36PM   0 votes
I would hide away in the Deadheads because I am useless at everything, but if I had to decide I'd be a Cook but I'd be crap. Btw we already have a discussion like this.

knowing me I'd be given the worst job, realistically I couldn't be a runner I'd just be crap. I'd be the one in a coma:L not necessarily Teresa but just as useless

deleted member Sep 07, 2013 04:58PM   0 votes
runner, just the thrill would be amazing. it would be better then just doing nothing and thinking

I want to be a Runner because I'm always curious and will not settle only standing in one place and ask how's the situation for the day to someone else. Whatever it is klunk or not, I'd like to be there and see it myself.

Im just not sure about the whole getting face to face with a griever though. : )

i would be a runner because i am really good at running and i can run for a long time without getting tired