Avid Readers discussion

Games > Reply, reply

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Owllover (last edited Aug 21, 2013 07:20PM) (new)

Owllover | 183 comments Mod
This is a game of replies and replies and replies! The next person who comes here will reply to this comment and say something something random, and the next person will reply to there comment, and so on and so on until a moderator chooses not to reply and starts over with the chain.

Example:
Person 1: Cheese it
Person 2: Person 1 wrote: "Cheese it" I like cheese its
Person 3: Person 2 wrote: Person 1 wrote: "Cheese it" I like cheese its me too!
Moderator: Bananas!

message 2: by Owllover (new)

Owllover wrote: "This is a game of replies and replies and replies! The next person who comes here will reply to this comment and say something something random, and the next person will reply to there comment, and..."

Someone reply to this comment!

message 3: by E.j. (new)

E.j. | 11 comments Owllover wrote: "Owllover wrote: "This is a game of replies and replies and replies! The next person who comes here will reply to this comment and say something something random, and the next person will reply to t..."

hello!

message 4: by Owllover (new)

E.j. wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Owllover wrote: "This is a game of replies and replies and replies! The next person who comes here will reply to this comment and say something something random, and the next perso..."

So...what book are you guys reading?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I am mostly reading the back of milk cartons....

message 6: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 18 comments ((I don't get it))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((I think you just write random things based on what the post before you says.....))

Eg: You said "I don't get it", so I might then post :
I didn't give you it!

message 8: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 18 comments I don't think so... :/

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't think. period.

message 10: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 18 comments Lol!

message 11: by Owllover (new)

Paigetwo *Caitlyn* wrote: "Lol!"

You just reply to the previous person's message even if your message has nothing to do with there's until a moderator chooses not to reply.

message 12: by Owllover (new)

Owllover wrote: "Paigetwo *Caitlyn* wrote: "Lol!"

You just reply to the previous person's message even if your message has nothing to do with there's until a moderator chooses not to reply."

Like this.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Here ? Where ? Who's on first?

message 14: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 18 comments Owllover wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Paigetwo *Caitlyn* wrote: "Lol!"

You just reply to the previous person's message even if your message has nothing to do with there's until a moderator chooses not to reply."

Like..."

Oh, I get it now! Like this right?

message 15: by L (new)

L I presume you are responding correctly. But it does make you wonder, right?

message 16: by Owllover (new)

Lucinda wrote: "I presume you are responding correctly. But it does make you wonder, right?"

You guys, it really is a simple game. Just click the reply button and reply to whatever you want to. Only the moderator can choose not to reply and you just get to see how far you can get up continuing to reply.

message 17: by Robert (new)

Robert Gross | 177 comments i'm on 2nd, who is on 3rd??

message 18: by Owllover (new)

I'm sorry for getting so worked up here, but if people can't click the reply button I'm going to have to delete this game! Pleeeeaaaase only "reply" to this comment UNLESS you are a moderator! I don't know how else to say this.

message 19: by Robert (new)

Robert Gross | 177 comments H99 wrote: "Robert wrote: "i'm on 2nd, who is on 3rd??"

Who's on first, What's on second, and I don't know's on third."

well, what good is the "post"field if we can't use it???

message 20: by Robert (last edited Nov 08, 2013 02:34PM) (new)

Robert Gross | 177 comments Fe fi fo fum, I smell the blood of an Englishman.

message 21: by Robert (new)

Robert Gross | 177 comments H99 wrote: "Robert wrote: "Fe fi fo fum, I smell the blood of an Englishman."

Press the "reply" button, please. That's the whole point of the topic."

Sorry. I forgot.
Old Coot

message 22: by Robert (new)

Robert Gross | 177 comments H99 wrote: "Robert wrote: "H99 wrote: "Robert wrote: "Fe fi fo fum, I smell the blood of an Englishman."

Sorry. I forgot.
Old Coot"

Wha..."

A bird is in my window, a mouse is on my heal so I will click "Reply" and give you a thrill..

message 23: by Dee (new)

Dee Robert wrote: "H99 wrote: "Robert wrote: "H99 wrote: "Robert wrote: "Fe fi fo fum, I smell the blood of an Englishman."

Sorry. I forgot.
Ol..."

I hit reply. Hope you're happy!

Nenia ✨ I yeet my books back and forth ✨ Campbell (neniacampbell) NuTs....MaY CoNtAiN ChAoS ! wrote: "Here ? Where ? Who's on first?"

Who? Hoo! I'm an owl.