1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Squrriel and Fallen

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

squirrel-cheeks Here we go!

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) hi! any ideas?

squirrel-cheeks DO you like harry potter, f high school role plays.

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) my mom never let me read harry potter. :( so ive read other books.

squirrel-cheeks Ok, so do you like high school roleplays?

squirrel-cheeks Ok, do you want to make it a certain year, like in 60s or something.

squirrel-cheeks Ok, so how many charries?

message 11: by squirrel-cheeks (new)

squirrel-cheeks Ok, I will start making.

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) Name: Elizabeth (Liz) Gallie
Appearance:
http://th08.deviantart.net/fs51/PRE/i...

message 14: by squirrel-cheeks (new)

squirrel-cheeks Ok I have a long one:

description

description

[ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ] Katrina Sheffield
[ ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ ]Kat

[ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ]Female
[ sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ ]Heterosexual
[ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ sᴛᴀᴛᴜs ] Single

[ ᴀɢᴇ ]17
[ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ/ᴛɪᴍᴇ/ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏғ ʙɪʀᴛʜ ]
~March 19th
~9:15PM
~New York

[ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴛᴏωɴ ]
New York

[ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ]
description
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:AN...
(view spoiler)

ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ: Blonde
ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ: Brown
ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ: 5'9

ᴅɪsᴛɪɴᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs: Has none.

[ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ] Kat is a every sarcastic person, she says what she thinks and does not care who hears. She doe not care about self image like some people do. Kat is a very strong person, she does not do things because everyone else is doing it, because she thinks that stupid. Kat does not have a sweet side, and is not shy at all, she hates when the ass holes in her class make a stupid comment and then she gets in trouble, un believable. Kat is a very rude person that is always hiding something and will make comments in class.

[ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ] Kat grew up in a big city were you get what you can, get. Kat grew up oldest, and hated it, she had to look after her little sister, and hated it. When Kat was 13, she was popular, she liked it at the time, but then when she got high school, she stopped hanging with the crowd and did what she wanted to do, and loved it, she never was popular again. When Kat was 15 he mum died in car crash with her in the back seat, and is scared her, she drives her car just not that far.

[ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ/ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs ] Single and does not plain on dating, why should she do what everyone else does just to be normal.

Family:
Mr. Sheffield
description

Sister: Bonnie
http://genealogygems.tv/Images/78_Lis...

[ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ]

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) You are very detailed lol

message 16: by squirrel-cheeks (last edited Aug 21, 2013 06:33PM) (new)

squirrel-cheeks XD, And here is my boy:

Name: Shawn West

Birthday: March, 19th

Hometown: New York City

Appearance:
description

Personality:Shawn is a badass he does what ever he wants but does not cross the line, he dates girls here and there, but, he really has not had a real friend, and that's the reason he has trust problems. Shawn does not really show human emotion, because he does not know how to show how he feels or how he would do it. Shawn is a nice person that does stuff for people and they don't know but in all he has a good heart even if he does not usually use it around people.

History: Shawn grew up moving every 6 mouths and hated it and then stayed in new York he liked just hanging around the streets. Shawn likes breaking the rules but never gets in series trouble. When he was 13 his brother ran away and now is back but he never really sees him much. Shawn's dad is trying to get the family together and now most of them are in there trailer park. Shawn likes breaking the rules but, has a good heart when it comes to love, but, has never been in love.

Crush:Is single and looking

Family:
~A mom(that ran away)
~A dad(That is chasing his mom)
~A brother(that he hates)
the rest is in jail or is wanted.

Other:

message 17: by squirrel-cheeks (new)

squirrel-cheeks Are you on?

message 19: by squirrel-cheeks (new)

squirrel-cheeks Are you ready?