The Folio Society discussion

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, #1)
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Folio Society Edition, a trilogy in two parts?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Leandro Dutra (lfcd) | 9 comments My boy just finished the second part, _The Restaurant at the End of the Universe_. I was counting on the third part appearing now, to no avail. Is the Folio edition a trilogy in two parts, or should we just be very patient for the other three?

message 2: by Chris (new)

Chris Young | 5 comments Mod
Hi Leandro,

Thanks for posting — I'm looking into our plans regarding this series, and I'll let you know as soon as I can!

All the best,

Chris.

message 3: by Chris (new)

Chris Young | 5 comments Mod
Hi Leandro,

We are indeed publishing the next in the series — Life, The Universe and Everything — in this publishing year.

Sorry about the wait, but as you're interested in the first two, we'll make sure you're the first to know about this upcoming edition!

All the best,

Chris.

Leandro Dutra (lfcd) | 9 comments Thank you very much!

message 5: by Helen (new)

Helen Walton | 2 comments I occasionally do some bits of work for The Folio Society and I saw the third book lying on someone's desk! I asked and I was told it will be available to buy on the website on 11th Feb - a sort of early Valentine's present!

Leandro Dutra (lfcd) | 9 comments Great, thank you!

message 7: by Helen (new)

Helen Walton | 2 comments you're welcome! I was being as nosy as I could be without actually searching peoples' desks!

Leandro Dutra (lfcd) | 9 comments Such are we, book fanatics…

Relstuart | 17 comments I picked up the first two volumes but have not had a chance to read them yet. A shortcoming I will have to rectify soon. =)

Leandro Dutra (lfcd) | 9 comments I have too many in my antilibrary, but the third one will make it grow still…