On Every Street (The Artists Trilogy, #0.5) On Every Street discussion

Buddy Read with Rae/Jenn!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 86 (86 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Jennifer Yay!!!!!

message 2: by Rae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rae Lim OH my god this is happening !!!! asdkfhaskdfjhasdkjfhs sdf <- thats me passing out on my keyboard because I'm so happy.

Jennifer LOL!!!!!

Jennifer Have you started it!!!!????? I can't stop!!!!! It's a quick read, I guess because it's a prequel. Sooo goooood!!! Yummy!!!!

message 5: by Rae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rae Lim OH NO !!!! I haven't started yet. But I will right...NOW !

~IreneOust~ OMG!!! Enjoy this, ladies! SOOOO GOOD!

message 7: by Rae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rae Lim Irene ~ a.k.a. Mrs Joe Callahan ~ #teamSøren ~ wrote: "OMG!!! Enjoy this, ladies! SOOOO GOOD!"

HAHAHA. I just got to work and I need my beautiful cup of coffee before I pretend to work and read. ;o) My body is soo ready for this book. HAHAHAHAHA

message 8: by Rae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rae Lim Ugh...work is actually busy today so I'm reading so slow. Don't break up with me Jennifer !!! HAHAHAHA.

Jennifer Rae wrote: "Ugh...work is actually busy today so I'm reading so slow. Don't break up with me Jennifer !!! HAHAHAHA."

It's ok! I've slowed down too because Analeigh wants to play. Silly babies!

message 10: by Rae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rae Lim Jennifer wrote: "Rae wrote: "Ugh...work is actually busy today so I'm reading so slow. Don't break up with me Jennifer !!! HAHAHAHA."

It's ok! I've slowed down too because Analeigh wants to play. Silly babies!"

awwwww so cute !!!!!

message 11: by Rae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rae Lim Oh my gosh...you're basically done with the book !!! =( I'll catch up soon I swear. Uuummm...I hope you still want to do a buddy read with me in the future. HAHAHA

Jennifer Rae wrote: "Oh my gosh...you're basically done with the book !!! =( I'll catch up soon I swear. Uuummm...I hope you still want to do a buddy read with me in the future. HAHAHA"

I'll ALWAYS want to do buddy reads with you. Sorry I read so fast!

message 13: by Rae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rae Lim Jennifer wrote: "Rae wrote: "Oh my gosh...you're basically done with the book !!! =( I'll catch up soon I swear. Uuummm...I hope you still want to do a buddy read with me in the future. HAHAHA"

I'll ALWAYS want to..."

HAHAHAHAA. OK. Sorry I'm reading so slow today.

message 14: by Rae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rae Lim Can I just say....I am totally falling for Mr Javier's charm.

~IreneOust~ Are you guys planning on doing Sins & Needles after???

message 16: by Rae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rae Lim Irene ~ a.k.a. Mrs Joe Callahan ~ #teamSøren ~ wrote: "Are you guys planning on doing Sins & Needles after???"

HECK YA !! hahaha. I mean..yes yes we are ;o)

message 17: by Mo (new)

Mo Should I read ON EVERY STREET before Sins and Needles? Just started Sins and needles

message 18: by ~IreneOust~ (last edited Aug 22, 2013 03:13PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

~IreneOust~ Mo, I did due to timeline. It was excellent!!!

~IreneOust~ Rae wrote: "Irene ~ a.k.a. Mrs Joe Callahan ~ #teamSøren ~ wrote: "Are you guys planning on doing Sins & Needles after???"

HECK YA !! hahaha. I mean..yes yes we are ;o)"

Awesome! I'll pop in with some comments :)

message 20: by Rae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rae Lim Mo wrote: "Should I read ON EVERY STREET before Sins and Needles? Just started Sins and needles"

A lot of people have been telling us to read On Every street first before sins and needles. Me and Jennifer haven't read Sins and Needles yet so...I don't know if it will help. =)

message 21: by Rae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rae Lim Irene ~ a.k.a. Mrs Joe Callahan ~ #teamSøren ~ wrote: "Rae wrote: "Irene ~ a.k.a. Mrs Joe Callahan ~ #teamSøren ~ wrote: "Are you guys planning on doing Sins & Needles after???"

HECK YA !! hahaha. I mean..yes yes we are ;o)"

Awesome! I'll pop in wit..."

Are you reading Sins and Needles right now?

message 22: by Mo (new)

Mo Ah c'mon to fuck. How do I read this series, in what order. Just started Sins and needles - do i need to read one before it... I am suffering from fucking TOS syndrome so not in a fucking good mood at the moment....

message 23: by ~IreneOust~ (last edited Aug 22, 2013 03:17PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

~IreneOust~ Rae, I only managed one chapter of S&N today (busy day). I can wait for you guys.

message 24: by ~IreneOust~ (last edited Aug 22, 2013 03:22PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

~IreneOust~ Mo wrote: "Ah c'mon to fuck. How do I read this series, in what order. Just started Sins and needles - do i need to read one before it... I am suffering from fucking TOS syndrome so not in a fucking good moo..."

LMAO! It took me FOREVER to get out of TOS funk!

Read On Every Street now ... how far into S&N are you, Mo?

Jennifer Irene ~ a.k.a. Mrs Joe Callahan ~ #teamSøren ~ wrote: "Rae, I only managed one chapter of S&N. I can wait for you guys."

I'll probably start S&N late tonight. I just can't wait!!!

message 26: by Mo (new)

Mo Just 3%. In a fucking bad mood here that I never go to fucking shag SOREN. Seriously, that fucking series is doing my fucking head in. I sent Tiffany a message but I am sure she is knee deep in The Priest so she did not reply.... OMFG, not sure I will recover soon from it. Seriously, went online today to check out Theology courses I can do....

message 27: by Rae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rae Lim Mo wrote: "Ah c'mon to fuck. How do I read this series, in what order. Just started Sins and needles - do i need to read one before it... I am suffering from fucking TOS syndrome so not in a fucking good moo..."

http://www.goodreads.com/series/95796...

In the beginning of On Every Street it says you can read it as a stand alone or you can read it after reading Sins and Needles. So you can totally read it after reading Sins and Needles.

Jennifer Mo wrote: "Ah c'mon to fuck. How do I read this series, in what order. Just started Sins and needles - do i need to read one before it... I am suffering from fucking TOS syndrome so not in a fucking good moo..."

Mo, I don't think it matters either way. S&N was released first, so you would be fine reading that one first.

message 29: by Mo (new)

Mo Who gives a shit. I miss SOREN. Miss his (view spoiler). Irene, how long after you finished the books did you start the re-read? I need fucking rehab for this.

message 30: by ~IreneOust~ (last edited Aug 22, 2013 03:24PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

~IreneOust~ Mo wrote: "Just 3%. In a fucking bad mood here that I never go to fucking shag SOREN. Seriously, that fucking series is doing my fucking head in. I sent Tiffany a message but I am sure she is knee deep in The..."

The Priest is finished and has been with her editors since mid-July (I think), my friend!!! I am SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I hear you - so far, nothing has even come close to TOS (for me, anyhow).

~IreneOust~ Mo, read On Every Street so we can BR all three books together!!! This will be fun!

message 32: by Mo (new)

Mo Going to read S and N first and then ON EVERY STREET. Forgive me Father for I have Sinned and Needled.... Give me Soren NOW.

message 33: by Mo (new)

Mo Shite, will I read ON EVERY STREET NOW THEN? It is 12.30 - should be asleep but this GRs is totally addictive.

~IreneOust~ I read till 3AM last night - couldn't put it down! LOVED IT!!!

message 35: by Rae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rae Lim Irene and Mo, You guys make me want to read TOS now. I've had it marked to read for a while but you guys are making it sound sooo good !!!

~IreneOust~ Rae, it's so good that I read it FOUR times!! Read it after The Artist books.

message 37: by Rae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rae Lim Irene ~ a.k.a. Mrs Joe Callahan ~ #teamSøren ~ wrote: "Rae, it's so good that I read it FOUR times!! Read it after The Artist books."

NICE. Looks like I'll be reading those books after this series. Thanks love

Jennifer Tiffany Reisz = Best Author Ever in the Universe

~IreneOust~ NP! Now get back to this book! LOL!

message 40: by ~IreneOust~ (last edited Aug 22, 2013 03:42PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

~IreneOust~ Jennifer wrote: "Tiffany Reisz = Best Author Ever in the Universe"

YES, YES and FUCKING YES!!!

message 41: by Rae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rae Lim Irene ~ a.k.a. Mrs Joe Callahan ~ #teamSøren ~ wrote: "NP! Now get back to this book! LOL!"

HAHAHA I am soo trying to. I'm still at work and I literally have my kindle on my lap while I "work" (Jennifer taught me that one..thanks bestie). But my fuckin' cowokers keep coming to my desk and I have to stop. =/ I can't wait to go home.

~IreneOust~ BTW, try listening to Dire Straits On Every Street when you read the part where they dance to it!

message 43: by Mo (new)

Mo Goodnight. Fucking o.46 here .... xx night ye horny bastards

~IreneOust~ G'nite, Mo!!!

message 45: by Rae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rae Lim Jennifer wrote: "Tiffany Reisz = Best Author Ever in the Universe"

I trust you girls. I'll be reading TOS after this series fo sho !

Jennifer Irene ~ a.k.a. Mrs Joe Callahan ~ #teamSøren ~ wrote: "BTW, try listening to Dire Straits On Every Street when you read the part where they dance to it!"

I DID THAT!!!! And I balled my fucking eyes out!!! I listened to that song about 20 times after that. And now I have it in my head, and I am in a deep depression now! and it's killing me not to start S&N immediately!

~IreneOust~ Jen, I freaking grew up with that band and it still remains one of my favorites ... that scene together with the song gutted me! I too cried. My son thinks I am insane! LOL!

message 48: by Rae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rae Lim Jennifer wrote: "Irene ~ a.k.a. Mrs Joe Callahan ~ #teamSøren ~ wrote: "BTW, try listening to Dire Straits On Every Street when you read the part where they dance to it!"

I DID THAT!!!! And I balled my fucking ey..."

Irene ~ a.k.a. Mrs Joe Callahan ~ #teamSøren ~ wrote: "BTW, try listening to Dire Straits On Every Street when you read the part where they dance to it!"

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS !!! I'm so going to do that. And if I cry...which I know I probably will...I'll let you know HAHA

~IreneOust~ Rae, that song is so beatiful and now I will forever picture that scene in my head every time I listen to it!

Wendy'sThoughts Irene ~ a.k.a. Mrs Joe Callahan ~ #teamSøren ~ wrote: "Mo, read On Every Street so we can BR all three books together!!! This will be fun!"

Is this the series with Needles and Pins, Shooting stars? may i join?

« previous 1