! YA Heroines ! discussion

Archive > MOD WANTED

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kat (new)

Kat (kaitlins16) As you well know, our number of mods has gone down one and this group isn't very active lately. It would be nice to get more conversation flowing and participation happening in the group, but we need some help. We need a new mod (maybe two) to bring new ideas to the group and get the activity back to where it used to be.

If you want to be a mod, here's what we ask of you:

-Actively modding (please don't apply if you won't be an active mod)
-New ideas for discussions, challenges, and activities
-Notification of when you'll be too busy to visit GR (this is if you're studying or going away on vacation)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Application
It's really simple--just message me your answers to the questions below

What is your name?

Why do you want to be a mod for !YA Heroines!

Have you moderated for any other group?

What is something new you can bring to the group or what can you improve by being one of our mods?

And lastly, do you come onto Goodreads often?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you in advance to any of you who apply to be a mod. I hope we will find someone that will be a great contribution to !YA Heroines!

message 2: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (sharonatmlcc) | 6 comments What is your name?

- Sharon David

- Out of all the groups I'm part of, I mostly follow this group. I really like !YA Heroines!

- I started a Wendy Higgins fan club, but I needed another moderator to help me, so it kind of just fizzled out.

What is something new you can bring to the group or what can you improve by being one of our mods?

- I would introduce more interactive challenges like the Bachelor Auction etc. That was a lot of fun!

- Yeah pretty often to update reading lists and so on.

Thank you,
Sharon :)

message 3: by no one (new)

no one | 22 comments What is your name?

Mo

Because i love this group and i love goodreads and im not sure what i should make a group about but running another group is a good and fun alternative

Well i started one for The Seven Realms but apparently lots of people havent heard of that series hahaha

ANDDD i run a instagram @book_faerie with 1300 followers

I feel like that should count for something

I would do more interactive things, like say
some sort of reward when we reach a certain number of members or like broaden our heroine horizon (omg thats my new favorite thing heroine horizon)

Yes because i have to do a lot of papers for school and goodreads is basically always an open website

i like multitasking

message 4: by Kat (new)

Kat (kaitlins16) I'm going to look over the applications and send a few to Jenny for her to help me choose. Thank you to everyone who applied! There were quite a few of you.

message 5: by Kat (new)

Kat (kaitlins16) We don't need any at the moment, but we would love to see more active members!