« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Heya!

message 2: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Hey!

message 3: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) =D

message 4: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Do you like fairytales?

message 5: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Depends... lolz Spill the beans!

message 6: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe We can do a little red ridding hood and wolf RP where the wolf is a slave to little red ridding hood and she is mean and kick ass. Or she can be slave and be an innocent girl.

Do you want to do it? If you don't I have other ideas too so don't worry.

message 7: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Wow lolz this will prove... interesting! The little girl being kickass? Awesome! I bet you wanna be the little girl!

message 8: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe She is youngest just kinda on the short side. And yeah I would like to her.

message 9: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) This is... absolutely a perspective-changing rp!

message 10: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe So do you like it?

message 11: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) You bet! ;)

message 12: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Okay I'll stat by making Red.

message 13: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) I'll post mine soon. I gtg sleep now so...

message 14: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Night!

message 15: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Name: Red
Nickname: Little Red
Appearance: http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb...
Personality: Red is not very nice except to Wolf sometimes since he does everything for her most of the time. She is very fragile and get's sick easily, but doesn't act like it. She can be scary when she is mad and beat the crap out of you though it hurts her too. She is kinda cold and used to be innocent, but then later became a sinful person when she got older.

message 16: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Awesome! lolz So the wolf is a werewolf and a slave?

message 17: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Yeah!

message 18: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Hold on...

message 19: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Okay.

message 20: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Name: Arthur McOwen
Planet/ Dimension/ Realm: Earth
Current Location: London, United Kingdom, England, Europe, Earth
Species: Werewolf (Male)
Number/Position/ Title: Slave
Powers: Shifting between forms of a wolf and a human. Of course, he also had heightened senses, strength and speed.
Appearance: The looks of a human with a combination of dark brown and jet black hair in a wild and unruly way. He is well-built, although not overly so. With a height of 6 feet, most mortals have to strain their necks when they are at an extremely close proximity. Bulging muscles that sometimes highlighted a scar across his shoulder blade, even as he hated it. In wolf form, he has silk like brown fur, with the scar at the shoulder turning into a patch of loss fur just past his neck.
Personality: Intelligent and resourceful, although sometimes it's misused for negative reasons. Diamond-headed when it comes to something he strongly supports but if you knew where to poke and pry, you can probably get through him. Lazy at times but when he is very much interested in something, the adrenaline pumping through him to do it will be more than water in the sea and faster than photons in high-speed. Quite sarcastic and humorous, mostly triggered as a defensive system or to try and mock someone. Loves to stay awake as long as possible to just do non-beneficial actions such as toying with his powers. If not for all the missions, he would have called gaming his 5th in his always-do-list. Too bad he can't do all those things,considering his slave title. Adventurous and very curious in anything he is interested in.
History: Nobody knows his past except for God himself. Not even his boss, Red, knows his past. And he planned to keep it that way for all eternity.
Relationships: His father, mother and his very annoying younger sister. Emphasis the word "annoying". Although now he lost all connections to them and all he had was Anderson, his soulless servant. That of course was because he lived over 20 centuries more than his family.
Likes: His powers, gaming, driving, sports, reading (Storybooks only), watching movies/documentary, mocking people's mistake, music and taking things to the extreme.
Dislikes: People judging him, work, rules, chores and pretty much everything a typical guy would hate.
Others: ((Under... 'maintenance'))

message 21: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Cool!

message 22: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) =)

message 23: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Night sorry

message 24: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Bb

message 25: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe So I'll start the RP.

message 26: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Red was in bed. She was sick again. She called out to Wolf saying, "Arthur! *cough* Come here!" She then began to cough more.

message 27: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Arthur walked over slowly, eyeing her wearily. "Yes?" he asked cautiously. He didn't need another manhood-shrivelling moment with her.

message 28: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Red then said, "Go get my medicine and nurse me back to heath quickly." She had a fever and wanted to get better. She had things to do. She then closed her eyes tired. She felt terrible.

message 29: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) ((Gtg ttyl!))

message 30: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Arthur groaned, but did as he was told. He didn't have a choice, and that was the worst part of it.

((Is there like a reason why he's a slave?))

message 31: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe ((The first time they met she was trying to turn him in for money, but he attacked her and then she cursed him and they now both have an infinity scar on the back of their neck making him her slave. If he died she would die with him and if she died he would die too.))

Red then whispered maybe because she felt soft, "Thank you." She was tired and looked very innocent when she fell asleep.

message 32: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) ((But why does it not work the other way round? lolz))

He didn't say anything, but grumbled as he headed to where the medications were supposed to be. This wasn't living, it was surviving. He couldn't do anything with the stupid scar on his back.

message 33: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe ((Well it just happened that way... I don't know what to say *shrugs*))

Red then woke up later in and began to get out of bed still feeling bad, but didn't want to sit around she had things to do. She then feel to her knees and began to cough up blood.

message 34: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Arthur already fed her some medicine he thought was good enough. He didn't hear her cough as he was lurking outside, looking for nothing in particular in his wolf form.

message 35: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Red couldn't stop coughing up blood and tried to say something. She then whispered, "Wolf." Still coughing up blood before she passed out with a small thud when she hit the floor.

message 36: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Arthur suddenly felt a small tug for him to return to the house. He growled. It was probably the needy little girl calling for him again.

message 37: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Red just laid there with a small puddle of blood next to her.

message 38: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Arthur went back and was shocked to find Red sprawled across the floor, blood surrounding her. He quickly went to the first aid kit and started pulling things out, fearing his own death.

message 39: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Red then motioned for a pen and paper.

message 40: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Arthur quickly grabbed the desired items and passed it to her.

message 41: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Red then wrote down quickly and looked mad, Damn you wolf! You gave me the wrong medicine you asshole. Now go get me (random medicine) now! She then glared and began to cough more.

message 42: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) ((Lolz this is like a fake comedy XD))

Arthur read the note, then frowned. So apparently, she wasn't as sick as he thought. He smirked and shambled ever so slowly to the medicine cabinet, purposely taking his time.

message 43: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe ((I guess so))

Red the flipped him off she knew he was taking his time.

message 44: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) ((Flipped him off?))

message 45: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe ((Yeah gave him the middle finger which means something like F**ck off...))

message 46: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) ((oh.. XD))

Arthur, in slow-motion, opened the drawer and selected the medicine with the speed of a blind man. A blind man was probably even faster than him.

message 47: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Red then began to cough up more blood and motioned for him to hurry up. She was going to punish him later for this.

message 48: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Arthur inched back to her, grinning like a maniac.

message 49: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Red then grabbed the medicine from his hand when walked over and began to gulp it down.

message 50: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) He arched a brow at her. "Hope you're in death-like pain," he grinned.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8