The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > Newbie from NJ

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cathyb (new)

Cathyb | 43 comments Hi everyone! I wanted to stop in and introduce myself.

I am very new to the book groups and blog sites. I just started my own blog about a month ago - a sad little site with no visitors :( but, I am posting reviews and book related topics.

Additionally, I just joined Goodreads within the last two weeks. I stumbled on this site from a link to LibraryThing (memberID: cathyB00). I joined LT over a year ago and have recently just been able to begin participating. With my time finally starting to be my own, I have been enjoying more and more book related activities.

I look forward to participating in this group and meeting many new people!!

cathy

message 2: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10125 comments Mod
Hi Cathy. Welcome to the group.
I promise this will be LOADS more fun than posting to a blog... you get tons of interaction here :)

message 3: by Cathyb (new)

Cathyb | 43 comments Thanks Lori! I already have People of the Book in my TBR pile. It looks like it has an excuse to be moved to the top!! I'm also participating in the current B&N FL book - discussion starts June 1st.

I guess I will have a busy two weeks ahead.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome to the group Cathyb!

message 5: by Hayes (new)

Hayes (hayes13) Hi Cathy. Great avatar photo. Looks like an old Roman urn or something.

message 6: by Cathyb (new)

Cathyb | 43 comments Thanks for the welcome!

The picture is from my MIL's garden (in FL) - just an plain old urn with a little lizard. My husband was fascinated with the lizards on this visit.