The Haunted discussion

Hello group

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Malcolm (new)

Malcolm (Malcolm1952) | 1 comments Hi group. My name is Malcolm and I am an author and avid reader. I am new to Goodreads. My novel, Reflections from Shadow, is listed on my page. It is a coming of age story of the 1960's with some paranormal, Jungian themes related to WWII and the holocaust. I also have a writing website where I have posted my poetry, stories, articles I have written on a variety of subjects, and reviews I have done on books, concerts and movies. You are welcome to visit my site
www.authorsden.com/malcolmwatts
Hope this note doesn't breach protocol.
We authors must work hard to promote our books.

All the best.
Malcolm Watts BA MSW

message 2: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare Hi, I am 13 and just love the haunted sort. I live on a road that's haunted.

message 3: by Laika (last edited Oct 06, 2010 07:59PM) (new)

Laika | 5 comments HI, I'm Shadowcat and I'm 12. I joined this group because I love to learn about ghosts. I was born in a two hundred year old house filled with ghosts. I don't beleive in heaven and hell and all that, and so that provides a really interesting discussion of what ghosts really are- if they even exhist at all. They may simply be imprints of people on our mind, or they could actually be energy that is somehow in a place. Who knows?

Sweettie Pie Reviews (Lizz) Hey i'm Lizz and i'm 22 about to be 23. I foster puppies and I have two dogs of my own. I'm dyslectic but I love to read. If it wasn't for the english teachers I had in high school I won't be reading at all. I was reading on a 2nd grade level going into high school and left at a 9th grade level. I also have ADHD. You guys can ask me anything you what to know about what I went thourgh.

Now why I joined this group
I love anything that is about hauntings or ghost.