Questioning Society discussion

Me. > I'm Weird!

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bree, you make me smile (new)

Bree (breej6434) | 835 comments Mod
I'm weird. Are you? What are some crazy things about you?

Personally, I carry a math kit thing with me in my purse, yet I have no make-up in there.

message 2: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Dupree (angelcross) | 40 comments idk, talk to me and c if u fnd somethng weird

message 3: by Jayda (new)

Jayda I'm very sarcastic, all the time... I don't know if that's weird, though. I use this really high-pitched voice around my sister just to annoy her :) I can't really think of a lot of weird stuff right now. I'll have a couple in mind soon enough ^^

message 4: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (djinni) lol

message 5: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Dupree (angelcross) | 40 comments hahaha, im kinda sarcastic to

message 6: by Bree, you make me smile (new)

Bree (breej6434) | 835 comments Mod
well my friend seems to say that I don't speak the english laugauge, I make it...

message 7: by Jayda (new)

Jayda Haha, that's funny xD
I use a lot of big words.
My friends (most of them - some of them think it's awesome) say that that's weird. And what's funny about it is that I don't even notice I'm doing it until they start making fun of it.

message 8: by Ben (new)

Ben | 505 comments Mod
i can turn almost ne statement into something dirty

message 9: by Jayda (new)

Jayda That is talent :)
I only do that when I'm with my best friend Brittney. Otherwise I have pretty much a virgin mindset xD

message 10: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (djinni) I am like that all the time. It's hard not to be.

message 11: by Ben (new)

Ben | 505 comments Mod
i only do that around certain people n its hularious. its usualy just sayin "thats what she said" or "thats what he said" or "inappropriate"

message 12: by Christy (new)

Christy Stewart (christyleighstewart) I have a magic lamp. For realz or whatever the kids are saying now'a days.

message 13: by Ben (new)

Ben | 505 comments Mod
lol

message 14: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (djinni) Ben is back! Where have you been?

message 15: by Anony-miss (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss | 37 comments I'm a pretty weird person - not just "random" but along the lines of "dark and insane."

But don't be scared :) I'm not some Goth girl that thinks sick and violent things. It takes awhile to understand me . . not to mention my music.

message 16: by Christy (new)

Christy Stewart (christyleighstewart) Sub Umbra Floreo [Celia:] wrote: " thinks sick and violent things."

I take offense.

message 17: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (djinni) I'm sure it was intended.

message 18: by Christy (new)

Christy Stewart (christyleighstewart) I think you made her say it, to hurt my feelings...

message 19: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (djinni) Because I have the ability to make people type insults. Naturally.

message 20: by Christy (new)

Christy Stewart (christyleighstewart) For all I know, everyone I've spoken to on here is you. You could have a billion accounts and a LOT of free time.

message 21: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (djinni) Ah, another conspiracy for us to scoff.

message 22: by Ben (new)

Ben | 505 comments Mod
im back again!!!!

message 23: by Anony-miss (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss | 37 comments I apologize for offending you, Christy. Truly.

message 24: by Marley (new)

Marley (Marleyme95) | 51 comments Ben wrote: "i can turn almost ne statement into something dirty"

I agree with that statment.....shall I list the fun texts you send me, some of them are so funny I had to save them!

message 25: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) Me? I'm just plain weird. Everyone knows.

message 26: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) well I am weird cause can do things that are not normal =things noraml humans can't do it isn't possible for them to do what I do