School RP discussion

RP

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

~♥~ MeganBitch ~♥~  | 6 comments Mod
((lets get it started okay how to start?))

Jacobe walked into the cafiteria and sat down at a table in the back he wasnt sure waht to do with his time seeing as he didnt have anyone to talk to

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

dawn walked in to she saw lots of people but decided just to sit down

message 3: by ~♥~ MeganBitch ~♥~ (last edited May 07, 2009 08:58AM) (new)

Jacobe looked around the room and just smiled his white teeth made it hard not to see him

message 4: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 2 comments Tara walked into the cafeteria. She was new and had no idea where to sit. She went to the back and saw Jacobe and decided to see if she could sit with him

Jacobe looked at the girl and then at the table

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((can Stella and Jacobe already be friends?))

message 7: by Jacci (new)

Jacci (jaccit) | 2 comments Hey, I wanted to introduce myself. I'm a Reno author and write YA fiction. My books revolve around local high schools: McQueen, Reno, Hug and Wooster. Plus Loyalton H.S. I've attended book clubs to discuss my books. Let me know if you're interested in Reading any and I'll chime in. Jacci Turner www.jacciturner.com

message 8: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Jacci wrote: "Hey, I wanted to introduce myself. I'm a Reno author and write YA fiction. My books revolve around local high schools: McQueen, Reno, Hug and Wooster. Plus Loyalton H.S. I've attended book clubs t..."

I chcked out your website,Your books look amazing!

message 9: by Jacci (new)

Jacci (jaccit) | 2 comments Thank you!!

message 10: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Your welcome :)

message 11: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Julia was leaning on the wall behind the school a cigarette in between her lips, and her black baseball cap the pushed back her long blonde hair, her baggie sweatpants were black and hung low on her hips