Jodi Picoult Books Reading Group. discussion

Welcome > hello

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Crystela (new)

Crystela | 7 comments Hi everyone! So far I've read Picture Perfect and the Tenth Circle. I'm currently reading My Sister's Keeper, which is my favorite so far... Picture Perfect was my least favorite. Hope to continue reading JP books!

message 2: by Kathy McC (new)

Kathy McC | 36 comments JP is marvelous- welcome to the group. My favorite is definitely Nineteen Minutes, but I have enjoyed all of them. Her characters just leap off the pages. Have not read Picture Perfect.

message 3: by Monique (new)

Monique | 1 comments Make sure you also read Plain Truth. The last few pages of that book are like a slap in the face! haha

She is the master of plot twists.

message 4: by Crystela (new)

Crystela | 7 comments Oh i'll be sure to add Nineteen Minutes and Plain Truth on my list! Thanks

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

SOME SPOILERS

i would have never predicted the ending of my sister's keeper. i was close in plain truth (i though it was the dad), and i was dead on about laura stone and jason.

message 6: by Neredine (new)

Neredine | 3 comments Hey i'm new to goodreads, absolutely love all of Jodi Picoult's books, she has become the only writer that i read. Does anybody know of any other authors that may be of interest to me? That have a similar writing style to Picoult :)

message 7: by Tracy (new)

Tracy House Rules is a must read for any JP fan.

message 8: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 3 comments i havent read many picoult books, but i love the ones i have read. I've read my sister's keeper (a little disappointed with the movie), nineteen minutes, house rules, and i'm currently reading change of heart. i plan on reading the rest of her books this summer :)

message 9: by Stephanie (last edited May 31, 2011 05:54PM) (new)

Stephanie | 3 comments oh and Neredine, check out this site for books similar to picoult's: http://www.redwing.lib.mn.us/ifyoulik...

Hope it helps, and if the books are any good, let me know :)

message 10: by Neredine (new)

Neredine | 3 comments Stephanie wrote: "oh and Neredine, check out this site for books similar to picoult's: http://www.redwing.lib.mn.us/ifyoulik...

Hope it helps, and if the books are any good, let me know :)"

Oooo thanks! will do :)