Jodi Picoult Books Reading Group. discussion

Welcome > Newbie!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maria (new)

Maria (tess_untitled) | 20 comments Hiya everyone! :D

So glad to see so many JP's fans around here. :)

Alright, I have to confess that I'm addicted to her books and I just can't stop reading them. She shows us reality in such a way… oh, it just fascinates me.

The first book I read from her was “The Tenth Circle” and I’m so glad I found it in the middle of that lonely bookshelf at FNAC or I would still be walking around without knowing her gift and her power. Isn’t she amazing? *sighs*

Right now I’m reading “My Sister’s Keeper” as I wait for “The Pact” to be published in Portuguese as well as “Handle with Care”.

Hope you all keep enjoying her books,
M^

message 2: by Dara (new)

Dara | 145 comments Welcome Maria!!

message 3: by Claire (new)

Claire (proud-mum) | 20 comments Welcome Maria, glad you are enjoying Jodi's books xxx

message 4: by Maria (new)

Maria (tess_untitled) | 20 comments Thanks* :)

message 5: by Afsana (new)

Afsana (afsanaz) I am listenng to sisters keepers and read som ereviews that gave me shock regarding the endng and I filled me with dissapointment-what do you all think?

message 6: by Glenda (new)

Glenda | 12 comments I have been a fan of Jodi Picoult for a long time. The first book I read was Plain Truth and I fell in love with her writing style and subject matter--moral issues where there isn't a right or wrong answer. Plain Truth continues to be my favorite JP although I really liked My Sister's Keeper and read it way before the movie idea. I wait patiently for the next book.