Creative Souls discussion

Just Joined

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tulara (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:34AM) (new)

Tulara (iberostar) | 20 comments Hi! I'm Janice and I am currently working on an altered book. I am in the planning stage right now. I also make Artist Trading Cards, dabble in photography, read and weave. I jsut retired, so I am having a blast doing all the things I used to squeeze in when I had the time.

message 2: by Bonita (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:34AM) (new)

Bonita Rose | 22 comments Mod
welcome Janice!!! So glad you joined!!! I dabble in photography too.. my digital goes with me everywhere!
hugs, bonnierose

message 3: by Tulara (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:35AM) (new)

Tulara (iberostar) | 20 comments Thanks, Bonnierose! I liked your blog - great quotes - I'll use some of those!
I am adjusting to having my time back - sometimes I feel as if I am getting nothing done - but that's only my work mentality talking I know. I am having fun reading and painting this week. I have an art blog: http://jansart.blogspot.com Thanks for the welcome!
Janice

message 4: by Bonita (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:35AM) (new)

you are welcome Janice! Kindness goes a long way in this world of ours.

message 5: by Caz (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:35AM) (new)

Caz Eddy | 5 comments I enjoyed your art blog, Janice, and loved your books, they look fascinating.

message 6: by Tulara (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:36AM) (new)

Tulara (iberostar) | 20 comments Caz, thanks so much! I really love doing art - well, my kind of art is a composite of everything, I guess! From found objects to handmade paper - the combinations are amazing. I know it's working because the other day, Mike (my husband) found a big bug in the back yard - dead, but the wings were huge and translucent and it was really interesting - and he said, "Can you use this in your art?" Click!! Thanks for the comment!! I appreciate it a lot!

message 7: by Sheri (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:37AM) (new)

Sheri | 4 comments This is the first group I have joined. I am a scrapbooker for over 10 yrs and also a reader, hook-rugger, cross-stitcher. In the middle of reading Middlesex right now...long book with a couple of dry spots but keeps pulling me back in and doesn't go dry for too long.

message 8: by Bonita (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:37AM) (new)

Welcome Sheri.. so wonderful to have u here!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, this thread is old 0-0
Anywhoo- It's nice to see a group with so many creative people! ^^ I'm an up-comming artist, I'll be looking for advice here and there.
I hope you'll take care of me XD